Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another reason we won't see GMs in Shattered for awhile

Default Another reason we won't see GMs in Shattered for awhile

On the officials, by the PC handle Shawman, or IG in Shattered Norlamin/Eschalon/Reaper.

Thread title: Wyrom, for the love of god, please share this with your team. on 05/21/2012 05:12 PM EDT

I do appreciate whomever takes 2 minutes to read this. If your a GM or are an affiliate of Simutronics, get some blood flowing, "Man or Woman up," and share this with your "team." Go Simucon. DO YOU HEAR THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH?

Maybe someone should simply mention Shattered on Simutronics part, PLEASE DO THIS, via front page on Play.net, in announcements, (without excuses, or why its our fault we didnt catch you), or for the humor of it, on the calendar we have ZERO part of. I think for the lack of attention out here we should, at bare minumum, recieve *****"NOTICE ON OFFICIAL CHANNELS"*** "PRIOR" to ANY *"GM"*** presence. ANYONE ELSE FEEL NUMB???? To think that it is difficult to tell when you WILL be here, shows out of 365 days, your effort in Shattered any given year that isnt forced upon you, is non-existant. Its getting to be like a ghost town in Shattered 6-9 months out of the year, and it always has been.(please dont be clueless why there isnt a soul here, its no longer a matter of he said she said, its that your never here). "Any GM could show up," you guys just aren't worth it, is kinda all im gathering here. This is epic with monks and effort expanding, but, this is about time for characters in Shattered, not about why that time doesn't exist, this is about why it should. Im sure that it would help if someone mentioned that we exist. Don't need anyone to actually show up per say...but maybe announce when you WILL be HERE, and or, mention that we exist, "you happily recognize this fact." Its kinda hit and miss the entire year), to think you gotta be at the keyboard for 5 months to catch a GM. Getting a lil old. Im not a typical complainer. We script here, not announcing a visit is kinda like the President not running for The Commander in Chief, he doesnt have to, he just becomes President, with "ZERO backround". Shattered is badass and to think y'all just blow it off for whatever reason, is BS. We're easy, fun and well minded, these days anyhow. You have every reason to be here. No reason at all not to be here. This is just getting a lil silly to pay 60 a month only to have nothing to do but wait 2 months to fixskill. Well, now that that's over, wow, all men even. I am a firm beleiver that it isn't all "our" fault that it gets a lil negative out here in these parts. 60$ a month to not even have GM's announce WHEN they will be here is just unprofessional. Im not talking effort and time, when and when not, its unprofessional. "We didn't say this, we didn't say that." Maybe doing nothing at all should at least BE MENTIONED so we don't feel guilty when someone DOES show up, and just doesn't tell or warn a soul its going to happen. On a silly note, how much enjoyment us dirty ol bastards DO get when you let us KNOW your going to be HERE, why not give notice, or let us know we exist on the effort platform? Honestly, what actually "prevents" YOU from showing up and giving us a couple hours once a month for a spinoff or to simply kill ME? I don't want to hear this whole "were not obligated sob story!" Obligation has nothing to do with conducting an entertainment company. Nothing. You dont even mention us...then when you show up, you use our negativity to the betterment of your own laziness and claim nobody was there. ( Wyrom this isn't directly pointed at you, but i know you know what i mean) Maybe I should be or feel obligated to JUDGE when it comes to Shattered as well, your all just lazy for us. Laziness is someone who gives zero attempt at a job they "should" get done. Not has to, "should". Fact- Shattered is a ghost town over half of the year. Fact- to fix that 6 month drought, it would only take maybe a few visits totalling less than 12 hours of your EVER SO BUSY LIVES we know nothing about, INCLUDING notice to visits. There are Four thousand three hundred and twenty hours in a six month period roughly. In my theory that you provide maybe enough attention for half the year, and im asking that you be here 12 hours for the non-event staffed other half of the year, that means im asking your presence, IM ASKING YOUR HERE 1/360 OF THAT HALF OF THE YEAR!!!!! Again, 12 hours out of half a year is 1/360 portion of said six months!!! AGAIN THATS One in three hundred and sixty!! Your blowing my mind, im having to ask that your basically here one day out of the year and that seems realistic to me. Starting to follow? 12 hours comprised of maybe 5 visits in six months is 1/360th of the time HERE IN SHATTERED Simutronics. Please feel free to come back at me with 2-bit un-witty moronic comments on how you are doing your best. That is just pathetic at best. Ive personally seen everyone here ask for notice to ANY AT ALL GM presence, because it simply DOESNT EXIST!!!!! HEEE HEEEMMM. Even the polite guys. 12 hours from you, with 6 2 hour visits, makes 6 months for us better. So sorry your busy, figure it out. STAY LONGER THAN 45 MINUTES for gods sake. STAY 2 HOURS, 6 times!!!!! thats 1/360% of your time for the ENTIRE YEAR, CRY ME A NON-EXISTANT RIVER, and take our subscription money while your at it why don't you!!! SO SO BUSY. 1/360. lmmfao.
    For how much "notice" Prime gets for every little Elven artifact or some random weird and whatnot, blows my mind shattered doesnt get 12 hours of your time, making up about 6 visits(about once a month for anything) in six months. Wow- Again, 12 hours on simutronics part via GM announcements for Shattered, makes 6 months of zero Simu Presence in Shattered go, "POOF." ( shoe fly, dont bother me )( Dont tell me your working on it either. Not a damn thing has changed in 9 months. If anything its gotten worse.) I think we are all smart enough to know that you guys claim its not your obligation to do so, WE know it is a "little" more than that. I do not feel gifted you simply allow me to script Gemstone. Neither should any character that comes from Prime to SHATTERED or any other combination of account in SHATTERED, and PAYS FOR IT. Paying for entertainment and feeling gifted is when you lay a red carpet for the king. Im laying no carpet here people. I think its about time YOU started showing up in shattered, taking responsibility for us, taking responsibility for Shattered, earning our respect in Shattered, making Shattered want to be a part of Simucon, announcing when things WILL happen in Shattered, and take responsibility for pissing away my time when your not. Shattered is tempered via mad handled GM's that dont exist 99% of the time (don't hurt your brains doing math), whom announce their participation prior to actually being here about 1 out of 20 times.. Time to evolve. Not make excuses. Dedicated time here, where is that time? Thanks again for PASSING THIS MESSAGE ON TO YOUR TEAM. This, to MYSELF, is valued much higher than a simple reply, because honestly, in 9 months of playing, I've heard it all. From we dont deserve it, to we're not realistic. I wonder why. You made promises you didn't keep for years. If you have any dignity in your effort toward resposibility for Shattered, now would be a good time to start showing up and letting us know when your going to do so 1/360th of the time. Have a nice day. If this is an unrealistic request please feel free to explain how were are so spoiled here and dont deserve 6 scheduled 2 hour GM visits, THAT YES HAPPEN ONCE A MONTH OR SO, IN 6 MONTHS!!!! That is 1/360 of time here. Look at the hour ratio for the other worlds and give us the same respect. Or, 1 in 360th of your time. Now, Look at yourselves. Claiming your efforts here in Shattered via GM Presence and whatnot, to be at 50%, is a joke. (nowhere near 50% do we get from you, i would say about 10% of the time i pay 60 dollars a month im getting my moneys worth) On that note, should i pay 10 dollars a month for the Subscription prices making a 30 dollar commitment, at 50%, that i still feel to be too much? Or, just drop 2 accounts only to maintain one and feel like im getting screwed like most of the people who join Shattered? Now, look at yourselves again. That is ignorance and greed your looking at. Time to face the facts. Shattered exists, and your never here to show it. Thanks a lot.

Because ranting and raving at people always makes them feel like spending their time on you.

3. Default

I attempted to read that and gave myself a mini-seizure.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Because ranting and raving at people always makes them feel like spending their time on you.
    Wasn't the whole point of Shattered to have it so there wasn't GM involvement? Hehe

I like turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I attempted to read that and gave myself a mini-seizure.
    Yeah, me too. I haven't gotten more than 30% of the way thru it before my mind became full of fuck on two attempts. It looks like the usual SHAWMAN madness (GMs don't visit enough, simu sux, I hate you all) minus any restraint or punctuation.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Wasn't the whole point of Shattered to have it so there wasn't GM involvement? Hehe
    Well yeah, to some extent. Pretty much every Shattered player would love GM involvement as far as enchants and alters and whatnot, but most go about it with more of a "Hey please woulja stop by soon" kind of attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolleia View Post
    I like turtles.
    I LIKE TOORDULS.
    Last edited by Bhaalizmo; 05-21-2012 at 08:33 PM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lolleia View Post
    I like turtles.
    All the way down?

8. Default

That's a pretty long rant.

Since it's shattered, and GMs aren't obligated to be there or intereact or whatever, why don't they create a system (like premium points) that allows the shattered people to alter/enhance items based on time in game/fame/silvers/whatever, that way if the GMs don't feel like stopping in for the next six months, it's not that big of a deal

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Indeed. It only makes matters worse that he completely disregards anything he's been told about how the company and it's volunteers operate. It's almost like we haven't told him countless times that any GMs showing up to Shattered are doing so on their free time, provided their normal, "required" GM duties are taken care of. They simply aren't obligated to do things in Shattered for us, even at paid merchant events.

Quote Originally Posted by Trechor View Post
    That's a pretty long rant.

Since it's shattered, and GMs aren't obligated to be there or intereact or whatever, why don't they create a system (like premium points) that allows the shattered people to alter/enhance items based on time in game/fame/silvers/whatever, that way if the GMs don't feel like stopping in for the next six months, it's not that big of a deal
    Eh, they lack a lot of skilled coders? I mean shit, it's taken around 10 years to develop monks and unless I missed something, they're still not done. A system like premium points... they can't even get the current fucking system implemented over there for us. Trust me when I say this: They will not be creating systems specifically for Shattered. Even if they COULD, they wouldn't.
    Last edited by subzero; 05-21-2012 at 07:01 PM.

10. Default

Platinum > premium > prime > modus operandi > shattered.

Memorize that shit.