Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: The touch of Zelia...

Blog Entries

I own the Zelia cloak. Vishra will never own it within the bounds of the game rules.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I own the Zelia cloak. Vishra will never own it within the bounds of the game rules.
    Money talks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishra View Post
    People, it's only abuse if one subscribes to YOUR particular limited definition of gender.

For those of us who study gender and look at it differently, gender is something you DO, not something you ARE.
    Jesus Christ. She really does have 36 degrees in gender studies. Unless she's been playing the long con all this time.

I think Vishra is the perfect case study for how these professors poison the minds of people who take their classes for these degrees. Vishra showed signs of absolute craziness 15 years ago when she was "studying" gender and now look at her, she thinks men in the Congo are feeding their babies off of milk they squirt from their man tits.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-21-2019 at 02:22 AM.

Also, let me also state that gender is a *continuum* and not a binary system (though we talk about gender as though it were the latter). And as such, Vish's gender is *specifically* a transgressive one that calls into question the very gender binary that people in these arguments are relying on. "You are either male or female, you cannot be both nor either". That's cute and quaint, but not everyone believes that gender works that way. Vishra's gender is above and beyond that. She crosses the line between what is male and what is female, and it is up to your own character to determine how they were interpret her behavior. Yes, most characters will believe in a gender oppositional binary of male/female, so they will figure that Vishra is either male or female. However, those who don't buy into that will recognize that her gender does not neatly fit into either (though I will note that Vishra herself is fairly ignorant of gender and identifies as "She" because she can't fathom anything BUT He or She...She and I don't share the same gender ideals) category.
    It's amazing. This sounds like some screeching harpy on "The View" making this argument just a few weeks ago, but it was time4fun 15 years ago. It took 15 years for her crazy to become more mainstream but she stuck with it.

Although it is hilarious how she kept referring to transgender people as "transgendered." Saying "transgendered" is about the most bigoted thing you can say about transgender people, and people like her say once you have said something bigoted you are forever a bigot. So I guess time4fun is the biggest bigot on the PC. Who would have thunk?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-21-2019 at 02:39 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Money talks.
    I doubt she'd be willing to put down the amount I'd want.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's amazing. This sounds like some screeching harpy on "The View" making this argument just a few weeks ago, but it was time4fun 15 years ago. It took 15 years for her crazy to become more mainstream but she stuck with it.

Although it is hilarious how she kept referring to transgender people as "transgendered." Saying "transgendered" is about the most bigoted thing you can say about transgender people, and people like her say once you have said something bigoted you are forever a bigot. So I guess time4fun is the biggest bigot on the PC. Who would have thunk?
    It almost makes me wonder if she is a tranny IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    It almost makes me wonder if she is a tranny IRL.
    I’m more convinced that she is. Its obvious in these posts that she is trying to prove a point from real life in a 40 year old text based game. How sad is that?

Being a follower of Zelia who is the goddess of insanity or some shit, I’m pretty sure Vishra is accidentally saying that trans people are mentally ill.

OMG WHAT A RACIST
    Last edited by Methais; 04-21-2019 at 09:59 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    men in the Congo are feeding their babies off of milk they squirt from their man tits.

Vishra is a she in every sense of the word but the physical.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible