Thread: Premium Account 1 – 57 Giant Rogue, 27 Giant Warrior, and other stuff

Default Premium Account 1 – 57 Giant Rogue, 27 Giant Warrior, and other stuff

Auction is for a premium account with a level 57 male giantman rogue, a level 27 male giantman warrior, a level 14 male sylvankind ranger, and 13 pack mules as well as all inventory/locker items on the account. The account has a Droughtman’s ticket for 5/26 and 1,800 premium points. The rogue, warrior and ranger have approximately 70k in unspent bounty points. There is nothing really uber in terms of inventory but there are a few decent items (my set of 7x silvery rolaren field plate is still on this account). There is a bunch of merchant bought stuff and carnival game prizes from the last Ebon Gate. There’s also a bunch of minor critter found/box items, minor enhancives and minor merchant/pawnshop purchases that I’ve been hoarding (after my attempt to purchase a bard from Allen on the pc fell through I had planned to eventually have a younger bard restored on my other account to sing to everything but as the months passed I just didn’t want to pay the $250 restoral fee for such a low level character). Finally, there are lots of boxes that have not been disarmed or unlocked and that I have been saving for lock mastery. There’s too much info. to list here so I just put it all in a word doc and can email to anyone that is interested (just pm me with your email address). This will be an account takeover and I’d like to get it transferred before the Droughtman run on the 26th. Please let me know if I am missing any info. or if you have any questions. No private bids please. Payment via paypal gift or amount owed only.
    Thanks!

MB $100
    CB $175 to Zaigh SOLD

NOTE: I’m updating every day so as not to drag the auction out and will go once, twice and sold.

Please check out my other account auction listed here on the pc…it has a 41 Giant Wizard, a Droughtman’s ticket, an adj. golvern shield, 500 pp’s, and 135k unspent bp’s in it.
    Last edited by RAR; 05-11-2012 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Updated - SOLD to Zaigh

2. Default

Ill start it off with 100.
    Player of Greys
    Discord: Greys#6705

$150

Updated for 5/8/12

Updated

Updated

Updated

Updated...sold