Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rojodisco b Bad son.

Default Rojodisco b Bad son.

Id like to bring to everyones attention that Rojodisco had taken upon himself to be a complete dipshit formally. Youll see his random posts cluttering others as he feels it necessary to display publically his lack of social intelligence. He has over 10k posts and probably has a dick the size of my big toe. Please feel free to acknowledge this if you can catch that illusive and very special person. I would like to have 2 items and will pay for them if anyone has the following; first a picture of Rojodisco himself, second his character names in game. Ill pay real good for that pic and will keep said transaction in secrecy. Thanks, and really if anyone has a pocture of this idiot don't hesitate to PM Norlamin, Eschaton or Reaper in Shattered.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SHAWMAN View Post
    Id like to bring to everyones attention that Rojodisco had taken upon himself to be a complete dipshit formally. Youll see his random posts cluttering others as he feels it necessary to display publically his lack of social intelligence. He has over 10k posts and probably has a dick the size of my big toe. Please feel free to acknowledge this if you can catch that illusive and very special person. I would like to have 2 items and will pay for them if anyone has the following; first a picture of Rojodisco himself, second his character names in game. Ill pay real good for that pic and will keep said transaction in secrecy. Thanks, and really if anyone has a pocture of this idiot don't hesitate to PM Norlamin, Eschaton or Reaper in Shattered.
    She. But yes, her clit is the size of your big toe.
    Last edited by WRoss; 03-28-2012 at 10:17 AM.
    2013 PC FF Champion

Ross#9505 on Discord

Lol and please give me as much negative feedback as possible as I feel it proves my arguement.

Omfg man, its female? Lolol i want that pic badly.....Take your little drag queen bullshit elsewhere honey. Get a life.

5. Default

Posting style aside, you have nothing witty enough to respond to her in writing that you feel you must mock her looks or grief her character (which I don't believe she even plays GS anymore)?

That speaks volumes about you.

Lol i love the teddy.....

Lol i should have known another 10k posted. Man i could go for that picture right now. It also speaks volumes of her social skills that she doesnt even play anymore and still clutters the forums like shes bad.....damn these fishbrain do good forum police are the bomb. HERE THEY COME TO SAVE THEY DAAAAY! Waste of oxygen, i mean obese, i mean...

Behold the awful consequences of the ClydeR phenomenon: Eschaton has decided to make a parody alt... and he sucks at it.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Rojo Disco and I communicated off and on for seven years, our conversations clandestine, our verbiage antiquated, and our loins simply... alight with passion.

Throughout that time I was working through some real issues in my life: addiction, dysentery and addiction to dysentery.

In those 94 months of bliss, the greatest my life will ever know. I sent to Rojo Disco 723 pictures of my nude, unclothed soul-capsule (she insisted we be honest about what our bodies were and what they meant to us). In those 94 months she returned my generous overtures with only three images. I've copied them below because I too believe that she's wronged you, and that you deserve to know the truth. Indeed, she b bad son. She b bad.

Be gentle on her.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAWMAN View Post
    Id like to bring to everyones attention that I'm kinda dumb.
    You're kinda dumb. Rojodisco is often entertaining in posts. You are often not. Four threads in 2 days? You're a forum abuser as well as an lnet chat abuser. If you keep having the same issues with people, at some point you might want to consider that the problem could be you.