Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Gardening Q

Yay, gardening!
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Blog Entries

I started a compost setup a few months ago.
    Last edited by Taernath; 04-04-2019 at 09:12 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

We still have frozen ground and some snow, but some plants are starting to peek out. Rhubarb for example.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Pro Tip: When you have to take a dump, do it in your garden. Saves on fertilizer and water from flushing the toilet. And as we all know, you'll then have to pee because you can pee and not poop, but you can't poop and not pee, so then you can go around peeing wherever you want to kill weeds to save on buying weed killer. You're welcome.
    If your name is Tom and you pee and poop does that make you a peeping Tom?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If your name is Tom and you pee and poop does that make you a peeping Tom?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Well, because of the 'itis going around, there hasn't been a lot of purchasing of plants. But dude, my chives, on their own volition, once again, from the slums of Xiaolin, are amazing. Maybe I'll post a picture or something.

O.K.
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    Help.

I need to one-up the women who are all garden-savvy. I've got a giant pot with tons of soil in it. And it's really important that I plant something that grows into something better than everyone else's crap.

I don't want to, like, do anything. I'll probably make a hole and pour fifty seeds or whatever inside of the soil and cover it up.

Anyway, what is something extremely easy to grow, that looks better than everything else and requires like no maintence. And looks ridiculously unique vs. what everyone's mom and grandma has already? And is relatively inexpensive.

I have to do this or I'll get lectured by all the women and end up having to do weeding again or dumb shit. Which'll probably happen anyway, but I've been sort of, maybe a little I guess, passionate about this for the last fifteen minutes. Thanks.
    I think you've set the bar way too low. Plant some sativa, learn to clone, dedicate a room. Profit.

Make salads for gramma
    Last edited by Bhaalizmo; 05-26-2020 at 04:51 PM.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    I think you've set the bar way too low. Plant some sativa, learn to clone, dedicate a room. Profit.

Make salads for gramma
    lol.

The bar weighs heavy on the gardener

9. Default

Chives are the bomb, Stanley. NOICE. Very tight butthole.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Started that grow-op yet?