Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: I Am..

Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post
    You own your actions, no one helped you to do any of that. You did it all on your own. There's a theory out there, of accepting 100% responsibility and owning any and fixing any problems you have.

To quote a post from another gaming forum I belong to:

Until you quit blaming others for your fucked up problems, you will never find peace. That's a fact, not an opinion. If you think I'm wrong, you don't know what peace is.

I've lived by this my whole life, mostly because of my father instilling these same values into me. First step: Own it. Second step: Fix it.
    You are a whole lot of crazy. What the hell is this other game?
    A.M.D.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

NachosDLC was cool. This is probably a prank.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheEschaton View Post
    You are a whole lot of crazy. What the hell is this other game?

High Times Online.

P.S., in light of Lisa saying she didn't actually sleep with him, I'm gonna go with "angry wife who suspects something without any actual proof and only peripheral knowledge of the events in Nachos' life."

ETA: In fact, taken from the POV of a wife, the post sounds a lot more realistic.
    Last edited by TheEschaton; 03-14-2012 at 05:59 PM.
    A.M.D.G.

D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

I refuse to believe this is true.

When is April 1st again?
    I got that job, by the way

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    It's not Nachos. If it is, he's just screwing around. I'm the Lisa mentioned, and I know I never went to bed with him. Though there was that joke about the year 2013... something about lederhosen in a Border's parking lot. Maybe that makes him despicable?
    I know we didn't have sex, but going out nights and weekends, getting drunk.. and telling my wife I was with a co-worker (a guy).. yeah, that counts as cheating. Also, the exchanging of explicit pictures, cuddling outside North Station.. yup. I also recall that you were seeing someone at the time, too.

I'll also add that I'm not saying these women made me do it. I'm just saying that I had thought of some of these people as totally blameless, when they were clearly crossing boundaries, too.
    Last edited by Cephalopod; 03-14-2012 at 06:05 PM.
    "I am not a hater." - George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by Cephalopod View Post
    I know we didn't have sex, but going out nights and weekends, getting drunk.. and telling my wife I was with a co-worker (a guy).. yeah, that counts as cheating. Also, the exchanging of explicit pictures, cuddling outside North Station.. yup. I also recall that you were seeing someone at the time, too.
    OH MAN LISA YOU CUDDLED WITH A GUY, YOU SLUT!

lol, I gotta go home.
    A.M.D.G.

This just isn't true. >.> Fuck you all
    I got that job, by the way

It's funny reading the reactions from people basically saying "You are scum!" then watching the same people say "Oh no gais, gais, it's just a joke gais" once they realize the OP is Nachos.

Going with the wife theory though, does anyone know if his wife is familiar with these forums? How else would she know about the boob thread and how else would she know we're all so childish and morally reprehensible? That was a pretty spot on observation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cephalopod View Post
    I know we didn't have sex, but going out nights and weekends, getting drunk.. and telling my wife I was with a co-worker (a guy)..
    Wouldn't it have made more sense if you invited your wife out too then all three of you could have cuddled? Win freaking win baby.