Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

Thread: Guild Wars 2 beta signup.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Don't know if anyone still plays or pays attention,but GW2 is getting an xpac pretty soon with epic class specs. So far 3 have been announced, with the Chronomancer (Mesmer), Dragonhunter (Guardian), and Reaper (Necromancer). Oh, and an entire new class, the Revenant.
    I still have the game installed, but haven't played much lately. My guild is all dead and stuff so I get bored... No one to do fractals with and I don't like PUGing it.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Don't know if anyone still plays or pays attention,but GW2 is getting an xpac pretty soon with epic class specs. So far 3 have been announced, with the Chronomancer (Mesmer), Dragonhunter (Guardian), and Reaper (Necromancer). Oh, and an entire new class, the Revenant.
    My thoughts are that they're forcing necromancers into ground targeted wells, which is going to be annoying for my awesome tank necro build, and therefore I'm opposed. Damn opposed!

I have faith in this game's developers. They have the track record that I think the total overhaul of the game will come off well. I'm like 85% sure.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

The expansion released, and even though I told myself I wasn't going to, I wound up getting it anyway. It's pretty good so far. I only just 'hero classed' or whatever it's called my ranger into a druid. Different playstyle, but interesting.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

The expansion released, and even though I told myself I wasn't going to, I wound up getting it anyway. It's pretty good so far. I only just 'hero classed' or whatever it's called my ranger into a druid. Different playstyle, but interesting.
    Elite specialization. I don't love any of the ones released so far but I do love the principle.

I would like the mastery system a lot more if I still played for hours a day. I can't remember the last time I leveled a character (level up tomes heyyy) and getting 0 mastery XP from PvP and WvW is pretty gnarly.

Every MMO designer in the world is terrible at jumping mechanics, and ANet upped the ante by having God damned hang gliders involved. At least they haven't escalated the issues, though.

All in all, what makes me excited about the expansion is as always they have a clear vision and are sensibly implementing it. You're never going to agree with every detail of the overarching philosophy, but plenty of games don't even have one and/or implement it terribly. I'm glad I paid for the expansion and anticipate deriving significant enjoyment as I play it more.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

New expansion coming out next month, Path of Fire

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/path-of-fire/

They're introducing mounts, but they will be tied into the mastery busywork.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

New expansion coming out next month, Path of Fire

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/path-of-fire/

They're introducing mounts, but they will be tied into the mastery busywork.
    Can my charr ride another charr?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Can my charr ride another charr?
    Baby you can drive my Charr.

Blog Entries

Baby you can drive my Charr.
    I reallym just hate the quest system for GW2. The Story is fine, but the other BS activities just really annoyed me. I crafted a character to 80 then did all the story quests in a row, and that was awesome. That is how I think the game should be.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I reallym just hate the quest system for GW2. The Story is fine, but the other BS activities just really annoyed me. I crafted a character to 80 then did all the story quests in a row, and that was awesome. That is how I think the game should be.
    It's got good and bad elements. I like being able to drop in/drop out of them, and the group quests are still active what with the base game being f2p. I mostly just wish there was an overarching story to the zones.

I don't think I ever mastered any of the crafting, I should probably do that.

Blog Entries

It's got good and bad elements. I like being able to drop in/drop out of them, and the group quests are still active what with the base game being f2p. I mostly just wish there was an overarching story to the zones.

I don't think I ever mastered any of the crafting, I should probably do that.
    You can 1-80 in like an hour crafting. Yeah, zone Stories would be cool. Everything in the zone just feels so disconnecting and really... Just... Busy work.