Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Dogs Against Romney

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Still a better pick for the Senate than this fucking loser:

Is he still mooching off his parents?
    He apparently had a stroke sometime recently and can barely communicate either.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Well, we elected President Biden and he can barely communicate.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Well, we elected President Biden and he can barely communicate.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Still a better pick for the Senate than this fucking loser:

Is he still mooching off his parents?
    You certainly didn't mind the previous guy getting hundreds of millions from his daddy. Why does this one bother you?
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    You certainly didn't mind the previous guy getting hundreds of millions from his daddy. Why does this one bother you?
    He didn't live with mommy and daddy well into his 40's.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

He didn't live with mommy and daddy well into his 40's.
    Mooching off them is fine as long as you move out. Haha. Whatever lies you tell yourself to sleep at night
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Mooching off them is fine as long as you move out. Haha. Whatever lies you tell yourself to sleep at night
    What?

I realize you are STILL SO FUCKING TRIGGERED ABOUT TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, but not everything has to be about Trump.

Maybe it's time to let that go? Trump can't make your life any better... he's not President. Now we have Biden that makes it worse... which is obviously your comfort zone.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Go figure, the massive fraud of a snake oil salesman, Dr Oz is also a dog murderer. Seems consistent with his party affiliation.
    What's a few thousand dogs over a lifetime when you can support a party that cheers on murdering 900K babies a year. Go Democraps, murder those babies.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Dimond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

Yes, Fetterman had a stroke. Afterward, Dr. Oz's campaign issued this statement.. "If John Fetterman had ever eaten a vegetable in his life, then maybe he wouldn’t have had a major stroke and wouldn’t be in the position of having to lie about it constantly." When Fetterman was unable to participate in the first debate, Oz sprang..

They have a debate scheduled for October 25. Everybody will be watching to see if Fetterman is drooling and unable to speak.
    Consider the nature of a beautiful woman. Nose of a certain average shape. The dimension between her eyes, gloriously average. Distance from nose tip to chin dimple, average perfection. Now, if each feature in every respect is exquisitely average, then we call that woman beautiful. Thus, the trick that nature plays upon mankind and the artist is to reveal the average as breathtaking.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Yes, Fetterman had a stroke. Afterward, Dr. Oz's campaign issued this statement.. "If John Fetterman had ever eaten a vegetable in his life, then maybe he wouldn’t have had a major stroke and wouldn’t be in the position of having to lie about it constantly." When Fetterman was unable to participate in the first debate, Oz sprang..

They have a debate scheduled for October 25. Everybody will be watching to see if Fetterman is drooling and unable to speak.
    What a classy thing to have been said by a pretend doctor's campaign about his opponent. I'm surprised the Fetterman compaign didn't point out that Dr Oz hasn't practiced medicine in more than twenty years.