Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 134

Thread: Dogs Against Romney

  1. #121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Still a better pick for the Senate than this fucking loser:



    Is he still mooching off his parents?
    He apparently had a stroke sometime recently and can barely communicate either.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  2. #122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    He apparently had a stroke sometime recently and can barely communicate either.
    Well, we elected President Biden and he can barely communicate.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  3. #123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Well, we elected President Biden and he can barely communicate.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  4. #124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Still a better pick for the Senate than this fucking loser:



    Is he still mooching off his parents?
    You certainly didn't mind the previous guy getting hundreds of millions from his daddy. Why does this one bother you?
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

  5. #125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    You certainly didn't mind the previous guy getting hundreds of millions from his daddy. Why does this one bother you?
    He didn't live with mommy and daddy well into his 40's.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  6. #126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He didn't live with mommy and daddy well into his 40's.
    Mooching off them is fine as long as you move out. Haha. Whatever lies you tell yourself to sleep at night
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

  7. #127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Mooching off them is fine as long as you move out. Haha. Whatever lies you tell yourself to sleep at night
    What?

    I realize you are STILL SO FUCKING TRIGGERED ABOUT TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, but not everything has to be about Trump.

    Maybe it's time to let that go? Trump can't make your life any better... he's not President. Now we have Biden that makes it worse... which is obviously your comfort zone.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    6,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Go figure, the massive fraud of a snake oil salesman, Dr Oz is also a dog murderer. Seems consistent with his party affiliation.
    What's a few thousand dogs over a lifetime when you can support a party that cheers on murdering 900K babies a year. Go Democraps, murder those babies.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Dimond and Silk Watch the Movie

  9. #129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    He apparently had a stroke sometime recently and can barely communicate either.

    Yes, Fetterman had a stroke. Afterward, Dr. Oz's campaign issued this statement.. "If John Fetterman had ever eaten a vegetable in his life, then maybe he wouldn’t have had a major stroke and wouldn’t be in the position of having to lie about it constantly." When Fetterman was unable to participate in the first debate, Oz sprang..



    They have a debate scheduled for October 25. Everybody will be watching to see if Fetterman is drooling and unable to speak.
    Consider the nature of a beautiful woman. Nose of a certain average shape. The dimension between her eyes, gloriously average. Distance from nose tip to chin dimple, average perfection. Now, if each feature in every respect is exquisitely average, then we call that woman beautiful. Thus, the trick that nature plays upon mankind and the artist is to reveal the average as breathtaking.

  10. #130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Yes, Fetterman had a stroke. Afterward, Dr. Oz's campaign issued this statement.. "If John Fetterman had ever eaten a vegetable in his life, then maybe he wouldn’t have had a major stroke and wouldn’t be in the position of having to lie about it constantly." When Fetterman was unable to participate in the first debate, Oz sprang..



    They have a debate scheduled for October 25. Everybody will be watching to see if Fetterman is drooling and unable to speak.
    What a classy thing to have been said by a pretend doctor's campaign about his opponent. I'm surprised the Fetterman compaign didn't point out that Dr Oz hasn't practiced medicine in more than twenty years.

Similar Threads

  1. Watch Dogs
    By Androidpk in forum Other Games
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 06:26 AM
  2. Dogs On Airplanes
    By Methais in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 03:35 AM
  3. Dogs and Windows
    By The Ponzzz in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 12:24 AM
  4. Dogs
    By Soulpieced in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 03-25-2005, 03:18 PM
  5. Why Dogs are Better Than Cats
    By Hulkein in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2004, 01:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •