Thread: Hunting Area for 48 Bard

1. Default Hunting Area for 48 Bard

Title pretty much says it all. Where is a really good place for a level 48 polearm swing bard to hunt?

Thanks
    My dad always told me not to argue with fools or drunks. And I don't smell alcohol on your breath.

My 47 train bard destroys the lava flows on teras. It's really fun, over his level, and vibe flares (sonic weapon) really own pyrothags. Get some.

Depends on what kind of spell support you have. With wizard and ranger spells you can hunt anywhere. Bonespear if you are in Voln is decent hunting. The sonic polearm is permablessed but you lose AS and eidolons can be an issue at first. Kind of fun hunting, though. Darkstone would be my first choice if you don't need undead. Secondly, if you wish to stay west of the Dragonspine would be Pinefar. I dislike the walk but the hunting is not so hard, however the cold will get you eventually. Greater Ice Giants is a nice alternative but is underhunting. Forest Trali or Snow Madrinols should be decent hunting in the East. River's Rest is a viable option for a few levels, yet. It really is up to you. With just wizard spells you should be able to hunt anything within 5 levels of you with colors, too. Get blues and you should be set to hunt anything up to level 53-55. Stone trolls would represent a challenge if you wanted to push yourself hard.
    - Galenok

"I'm your huckleberry."

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Doesn't quite help the issue of looking like a tard as you run around singing at things. Other than that, you're golden.
    Quote Originally Posted by NocturnalRob View Post
    If by "singing at," you mean "skull fucking," then yes, you are correct. Bards fucking own.