Page 624 of 663 FirstFirst ... 124524574614622623624625626634 ... LastLast
Results 6,231 to 6,240 of 6622

Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tennessee...155612109.html

"Tennessee Democrat says 'Let's Go, Brandon' equal to burning the flag"

ROFL.. so she means covered under political speech and allowed by the Constitution? You can hate it, you can think it's wrong, you can think it's whatever... but it's still allowed.

Fuck them and their authoritarian bullshit. Any talk against the State is verboten! LOL.

BTW... Fuck Joe Biden and fuck flag burners.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post

ROFL.. so she means covered under political speech and allowed by the Constitution? You can hate it, you can think it's wrong, you can think it's whatever... but it's still allowed.

Fuck them and their authoritarian bullshit. Any talk against the State is verboten! LOL.

All I gotta say is: Let's go, Brandon!

This is really, painfully obviously the STUPIDEST timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    All I gotta say is: Let's go, Brandon!
    This is really, painfully obviously the STUPIDEST timeline.

Dems broadly see Harris/Buttigieg as the future of the party beyond Pres. Biden.

LMAO these dumb fucks still don't get it. Nobody wants these white bread, warm milk, establishment BULLSHIT candidates. This is why we're fucked, Biden only won because so many people hate Trump.

Anyway, system is working as intended!

FEHeWDqWQAAVvm5.jpg

All about safety! Listen to us, and follow our mandates to ensure public safety! If you don't, you're a murderer!

If you're rich, please disregard the above announcement.

All about safety! Listen to us, and follow our mandates to ensure public safety! If you don't, you're a murderer!

If you're rich, please disregard the above announcement.
    I'm confused. Which liberal said that? All I see is 52-second "video" highlighting hypocrisy...in HK? What does this have to do with anything?

Do you think liberals like rich people and they think it's okay for them to break the rules?

Really, I am genuinely trying to figure out what is going on in your head. Maybe that's comedy to you. That's what seems to be comedy for a lot of right wingers: Shit your pants, then laugh along with all your buddies when the normies get confused!
    Last edited by Flap; 11-19-2021 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    I'm confused. Which liberal said that? All I see is 52-second "video" highlighting hypocrisy...in HK? What does this have to do with anything?

Do you think liberals like rich people and they think it's okay for them to break the rules?

Really, I am genuinely trying to figure out what is going on in your head. Maybe that's comedy to you. That's what seems to be comedy for a lot of right wingers: Shit your pants, then laugh along with all your buddies when the normies get confused!
    Fact you're confused? Not surprising.

Fact you don't realize those in power (stop calling them liberals, they are not) expect normal people to follow their "rules", and allow others to avoid them (ie. Obama birthday awhile back, or Pelosi's California wine mixer, etc.) as they scream and yell at the top of their lungs about how you, or your neighbor, are bad people if you visit your family... then you're just an idiot.

I get you've discovered a place to try and be edgy, but keep going down the road of acting like an idiot... and you will be regarded as such.

Edit: And just so people stop distorting the term liberal, before they try and get the definition changed...

1. willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.
    2. relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

I am a liberal... this current Political class and their activists are not whatsoever. Stop misusing the term.
    Last edited by Shaps; 11-19-2021 at 03:09 PM.

Fact you're confused? Not surprising.

Fact you don't realize those in power (stop calling them liberals, they are not) expect normal people to follow their "rules", and allow others to avoid them (ie. Obama birthday awhile back, or Pelosi's California wine mixer, etc.) as they scream and yell at the top of their lungs about how you, or your neighbor, are bad people if you visit your family... then you're just an idiot.
    So you got your feelings hurt because you couldn't go to Denny's without wearing a mask between the door and your table. That's literally the only people who are complaining about masks right now. Grow up. I'll be seeing my family next Friday, by the way? We're all vaccinated so it's safe.

Most people who were screaming about masks at the beginning have just resigned themselves to take care of their own and let those opposed keep spreading it amongst themselves.

I get you've discovered a place to try and be edgy, but keep going down the road of acting like an idiot... and you will be regarded as such.
    Oh, boy. I wouldn't want that! Hoo doggies, sure wouldn't want anyone to think I was STUPID. That would hurt my feelings so deeply.

Edit: And just so people stop distorting the term liberal, before they try and get the definition changed...

1. willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.
    2. relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

I am a liberal... this current Political class and their activists are not whatsoever. Stop misusing the term.
    You're...the one that posted this in stupid things liberals say? But you say these people aren't liberals? So again, I ask...who was the liberal that said that? You are contradicting yourself. It seems that you are in fact the one misusing the term.

I could give two shits what liberal means to you, it means something different to just about everyone you ask. I use it to refer to establishment Democrats, mostly.

And why are you posting a video that's literally only about Hong Kong? What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? Did you even watch your own video or are you just doing the same thing you do on Facebook and posting it because you agree with the title?

The fact you use the term liberal to describe "establishment Democrats" tells me all I need to know. Move on. You tried, but you have been found lacking.