Page 562 of 663 FirstFirst ... 62462512552560561562563564572612662 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 6622

Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    One that doesn't require that I steal from women. Dude, do you honestly think I would give you any type of information that would give the slightest hint at my financials? You're a thief.
    Yes because if you tell us the kind of degree you supposedly have I'm going to be able to figure out where you live. Are you always this fucking stupid or only when you're high?

Blog Entries

He seems to think he knows a lot about psychology. I bet he's a burned out self-hating liberal arts major.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Yes because if you tell us the kind of degree you supposedly have I'm going to be able to figure out where you live. Are you always this fucking stupid or only when you're high?
    No, really it's because you're a thief and can't be trusted with someones game account let alone their personal information. You're like the top 5 slimiest people I have had the honor of meeting over the past 18 years in this game.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    He seems to think he knows a lot about psychology. I bet he's a burned out self-hating liberal arts major.
    He's a white nationalist. Odds are he doesn't have a college degree.

5. Default

What are the other chromosome combinations Time4fun and what is the result of those other arrangements? Retardation is the correct answer.

You are literally saying. "Um yea they think they are a sex that doesn't match them physically" and I'm pointing at this:
    You...don't even know what a chromosome is, do you?

There are actually endless combinations of the X and Y chromosomes. XY and XX are two common ones. Did you know that there are women out there with 46XY? And some men with 46XX? Sort of throws a wrench in your whole worldview, doesn't it?
    Last edited by time4fun; 05-30-2018 at 12:00 AM.

6. Default

No, really it's because you're a thief and can't be trusted with someones game account let alone their personal information. You're like the top 5 slimiest people I have had the honor of meeting over the past 18 years in this game.
    More deflection. Just admit you don't have a degree and probably didn't even get a diploma from high school.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    He's a white nationalist. Odds are he doesn't have a college degree.
    He majored in Trolling from 4chan University.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    You...don't even know what a chromosome is, do you?
    Of course I do, you obviously don't know what a penis is. Is this what the blunt weapon fascination is all about, it's all so freudian.

So tell us Time4fun, what happens when it's not x,x or x,y?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    More deflection. Just admit you don't have a degree and probably didn't even get a diploma from high school.
    No, it's literally because you are a thief.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

10. Default

Of course I do, you obviously don't know what a penis is. Is this what the blunt weapon fascination is all about, it's all so freudian.

So tell us Time4fun, what happens when it's not x,x or x,y?
    Often nothing.

XYY is rarely diagnosed because it doesn't tend to present as much of anything. Same with XXY.

And the fact that you're even admitting that there's a lot more than just XX and XY going on, and yet you're claiming there are only two genders (and they're 100% correlated with XX and XY) demonstrates how logically inconsistent your entire argument is.