Page 541 of 663 FirstFirst ... 41441491531539540541542543551591641 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 6622

Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    He's never had to because he's never been told to shut up, and never will be.
    So there! The only way out of the ghetto is the .03% chance of playing in the NBA.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

He's never had to because he's never been told to shut up, and never will be.
    That's where you're wrong. I tell him to shut up any time he's speaking on television.

That would be news to him. Okay Methais, Allen Iverson is still extremely important to wide swathes of the public and he can't even afford a cheeseburger. Can you stop crying about LeBron now? It's embarrassing.
    Tell me Allen Iverson's current net worth.

I played as the Blazers on NBA 2K on Dreamcast and scored most of my points with Iverson, which is how I can tell you're full of shit.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-21-2018 at 08:46 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Tell me Allen Iverson's current net worth.

I played as the Blazers on NBA 2K on Dreamcast and scored most of my points with Iverson, which is how I can tell you're full of shit.
    I'm comfortable putting more credence in court testimony than vidyagames. Your mileage may vary.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

I'm comfortable putting more credence in court testimony than vidyagames. Your mileage may vary.
    Tell me Allen Iverson’s net worth.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

"Who better to take on Trump than me?" -Terry McAuliffe regarding a 2020 Presidental run.

I can't not think of someone better than McAuliffe for President...

CORSICANA (CBSDFW.COM) – A statue of a gorilla, and prime attraction for kids at the Community Park playground in Corsicana was removed by the city.

A spokesperson for the city said some community members found the gorilla offensive – racially insensitive — in some form, and requested its removal from the park.

“We can understand this, because we have an obligation to listen to all our citizens, to determine what is offensive and not, especially in public places,” said Corsicana Mayor Don Denbow.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/02/28/g...y-insensitive/

It's a statue of a gorilla. How is that racially insensitive exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Because people like me call black people gorillas and make gorilla noises as they walk by while I project my racism on you as a diversion... that's after the whole slavery thing so I suppose it's an improvement.
    At least you're finally being honest with yourself. cuntwolff should be here any second to white knight for you.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-01-2018 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Because people like you call black people gorillas and make gorilla noises as they walk by... that's after the whole slavery thing so I suppose it's an improvement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    At least you're finally being honest with yourself. cuntwolff should be here any second to white knight for you.
    Backwolff to the rescue!

Good on ya Necro. We need more people willing to stand against racism. And white folks are racist as fuck. The shit they say when they think you're safe to open up around is messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Backwolff to the rescue!

Good on ya Necro. We need more people willing to stand against racism. And white folks are racist as fuck. The shit they say when they think you're safe to open up around is messed up.
    We already know you're racist. You probably shouldn't brag about it.