Page 533 of 663 FirstFirst ... 33433483523531532533534535543583633 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 6622

Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    “It’s bitter cold in parts of the US, but climate scientist Dr. Michael Mann explains that’s exactly what we should expect from the climate crisis,” -Al Gore via Twitter

So... no more ice caps melting and flooding the world? Man is now causing global cooling?

We're back to the 70's folks!
    It's almost as if they think the planet is only supposed to have one continuous season all year.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It's almost as if they think the planet is only supposed to have one continuous season all year.
    Almost, but in fact not quite, and in fact not even close, and in fact not even a little bit, and in fact not even at all.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Don’t be that guy.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

“There’s a national security component to all of this as well,” Blitzer said. “National security officials have told me they’re concerned that these words, so widely publicized around the world, will be used by haters and potential terrorists out there to conspire against the United States.”

“That’s a serious problem indeed,” he concluded. -Wolf Blitzer on CNN referring to President Trump calling Haiti a "shithole"

“There’s a national security component to all of this as well,” Blitzer said. “National security officials have told me they’re concerned that these words, so widely publicized around the world, will be used by haters and potential terrorists out there to conspire against the United States.”

“That’s a serious problem indeed,” he concluded. -Wolf Blitzer on CNN referring to President Trump calling Haiti a "shithole"
    Have any of these reporters claimed that any of the countries in question aren't shitholes?

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clin..._medium=Social

Seriously.. please pick up the latest issue of the US Constitution.

Blog Entries

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clin..._medium=Social

Seriously.. please pick up the latest issue of the US Constitution.
    He for some reason thinks Ryan has the ability to nominate his successor. That is funny. All the stuff he is saying, by the time it happened, it would probably damn near be the next election anyways.

I guess he could make Hillary his VP and then resign though?
    Last edited by Gelston; 01-21-2018 at 09:55 AM.

Blog Entries

There's a chain of like 20 people that goes through the various secretaries. Fucking Betsy DeVos would become president before Hillary would.

This was a plot point on Battlestar Galactica.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    There's a chain of like 20 people that goes through the various secretaries. Fucking Betsy DeVos would become president before Hillary would.

Eh, you can end the chain by the new President appointing (and have Congressional confirmation) of a VP. That VP could be Hillary. So yeah, it is a possibility. Like, the odds of it happening are so fucking small though. I'm sure there is an alternate world where it is occurring though.
    Last edited by Gelston; 01-21-2018 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post

Hillary isn't in politics. Nor is Obama. They're as likely to get tapped for President as you or I are. The fact that they keep being brought up is because the GOP has full control but sucks at doing shit and everyone is watching. There's a chance that the Speaker of the House could become a new President... which is why a blue wave is terrifying and why we've had a record number of GOP people announce retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Retardo ed rectum absolut (vodka)
    I'd be an awesome woman. So awesome, you would want to fuck me.