Page 532 of 663 FirstFirst ... 32432482522530531532533534542582632 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 6622

Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

"The Republican tax bill caps the mortgage interest deduction at $750,000 for new mortgages. In California, seven counties have average home prices that are more than $750,000: Alameda, Marin, Orange, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara and Santa Cruz counties. #GOPTaxScam" -Diane Feinstein via Twitter

So... let me get this straight... the GOP Tax Reform Bill isn't helping rich people enough?

You should run on that in 2018.

#DemsHaveAMessagingProblem

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    OMG SoCal is not trailertrash WV or wherever fly over shitstate you're from (it's called fly over for a reason because nobody wants anything to do with you.)

750k will get you a middle class bungalow in SoCal and no most aren't considered "rich" by any stretch of the imagination it's just fucking expensive as fuck in Cali.
    Mortgage value ≠ Home value.

Blog Entries

750k mortgage is pretty low for certain overpriced areas of Cali. A million dollar house could very much be considered a middle class house in other areas. The fact is, however, the average housing costs across the majority of the population is no where near 750 grand. The median price is just south of 200 grand.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    750k will get you a middle class bungalow in SoCal and no most aren't considered "rich" by any stretch of the imagination it's just fucking expensive as fuck in Cali.
    That’s because you’re all stupid and gay.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Ugly meltdown from an ugly human being...

"so how about this
    i promise to give
    2 million dollars to senator susan collins
    and 2 million to senator jeff flake

if they vote NO
    NO I WILL NOT KILL AMERICANS
    FOR THE SUOER RICH

DM me susan
    DM me jeff

no shit
    2 million
    cash
    each"

Rosie O'Donnell is now trying to bribe a US Senator for a vote, via Twitter.

How does this dumb bitch even have 2 million dollars still?
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 12-20-2017 at 09:12 AM.

Bribery is a crime, when is the FBI going to show up to "talk" to her?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

“the worst moment I’ve had in the 34 years I’ve been living in the United States.”

“With Donald Trump there, I have never been treated so badly. I have never been insulted so much. We’ve never been attacked so much. They have never tried to run us out as much as now,” -Jorge Ramos

Someone should call the police.. he sounds like he's being forced to stay here and not free to leave.

Someone should also tell him to stop being a cunt. And to go back to Univision.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-22-2017 at 01:36 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

"Going to the movies has become like a theme park"

"Studios making bad content in order to appeal to the masses and shareholders is like fracking — you get the best return right now but you wreck the earth."

"It’s ruining the viewing habits of the American population and then ultimately the rest of the world."

The two-time Oscar winner, who directed the likes of Nell, The Beaver, The Brave One and Money Monster, insisted she didn't want to make '$200m movies about superheroes.'

Jodie Foster regarding the "super hero" movies.

How fucking DARE people make films that people want to watch instead of cherished classics like "Nell" and "The Beaver"!!!??

“It’s bitter cold in parts of the US, but climate scientist Dr. Michael Mann explains that’s exactly what we should expect from the climate crisis,” -Al Gore via Twitter

So... no more ice caps melting and flooding the world? Man is now causing global cooling?

We're back to the 70's folks!