Page 527 of 663 FirstFirst ... 27427477517525526527528529537577627 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,270 of 6622

Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

Pwnt
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I wonder how long before it comes out that Hillary pissed all over a bed in Russia or something. Because 9 times out of 10 liberals are the ones actually doing whatever it is they’re accusing their opponents of doing.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-26-2017 at 01:15 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

"Happy birthday, @KatyPerry! It’s time to bring out the big balloons!" -Ellen DeGeneres via Twitter

Honestly, I think it's funny... but if this was a guy doing it, she would have an absolute hissy fit and call them a sexist pig or scream out sexual harassment.

These "celebrities" are going down fast. I can't believe people haven't realized yet that you don't want to get into bed with the people who are outraged over everything. They seem to think as long as they publicly fight for them that they are immune from the same shit they bash others for.

I'm not saying people shouldn't be outraged over the Weinstein allegations, but really, what was he thinking taking the side of the offended in this case knowing full well his own actions? He thought he was bullet proof. Obviously he shouldn't take the side of it's okay to sexually harass people, but he probably should have just stayed out of it altogether. But no, he had to get his licks in on Trump to score some brownie points.

And now Ellen, the one person who pretty much has been bullet proof this whole time because she's a lesbian and now she's feeling the sting.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-26-2017 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    These "celebrities" are going down fast. I can't believe people haven't realized yet that you don't want to get into bed with the people who are outraged over everything. They seem to think as long as they publicly fight for them that they are immune from the same shit they bash others for.

I'm not saying people shouldn't be outraged over the Weinstein allegations, but really, what was he thinking taking the side of the offended in this case knowing full well his own actions? He thought he was bullet proof. Obviously he shouldn't take the side of it's okay to sexually harass people, but he probably should have just stayed out of it altogether. But no, he had to get his licks in on Trump to score some brownie points.

And now Ellen, the one person who pretty much has been bullet proof this whole time because she's a lesbian and now she's feeling the sting.
    Will she really feel the sting? I doubt it. It's still up on her Twitter.

She just should know better.. especially over the past 2 weeks or so.

You see the story how President HW Bush has had a couple women say he was sexually harassing them?

How do people believe it's ok to do that? Fucking morons, the lot of them.

“the Electoral College is not a creation of the Constitution.” -DNC Chairman Tom Perez

Maybe he didn't get all the way down to Article II................................................ .................................................. ........................................

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Latrin still poopies his pants.
    How dare you assume the gender of my garments.

REPORTED
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

Shouldn't she be out clearing roads herself since she cares so much? Instead she seems to spend more time on Twitter and in front of cameras than Trump.

A normal person would take this opportunity to perhaps lay off Twitter for a while and focus on their job. Something tells me she'll be back to falling for Onion articles in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    How dare you assume the gender of my garments.

REPORTED
    Are you or have you ever wanted to be a lumberjack?