Page 51 of 600 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 5998

Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

  1. #501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Did you guys really just redefine what hipster means again?
    I don't think he's a hipster. I wanted him to charge forth to prove his realness. Viva Lafrance! I saw signs of a connection with a Roberta on his Spokeo results too, so I'm hoping he's developed a meaningful relationship (with the truth as well) but I'm afraid it's going to be more like Idiocracy.
    Last edited by Warriorbird; 10-23-2013 at 06:29 PM.

  2. #502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    You've totally convinced me with your post that nobody in the Tea Party is racist.
    Did anyone claim there isn't a single racist in the Tea Party?

    There are racists in every demographic you can come up with. Stop being the hyperbolic retard you always end up being.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  3. #503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Did anyone claim there isn't a single racist in the Tea Party?

    There are racists in every demographic you can come up with. Stop being the hyperbolic retard you always end up being.
    I'm sorry that you missed the discussion. My only point, which you're nowhere near refuting, was that posting a bunch of quotes from Democrats really has nothing to do with whether the Tea Party is racist or not. If you'd care to actually discuss that I'd love to.

    For my own part the only very definite racist stuff I've seen from the Tea Party is the stuff Mark Williams sent out and they manned/womanned up and kicked his ass out.

    EDIT:

    This is pretty suspect though.



    As is anything associated with John Tanton.
    Last edited by Warriorbird; 10-23-2013 at 06:35 PM.

  4. #504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    My only point, which you're nowhere near refuting, was that posting a bunch of quotes from Democrats really has nothing to do with whether the Tea Party is racist or not.
    You're right. I wasn't trying to prove the Tea Party wasn't racist, I was trying to prove that Democrats were racist. And I must say I did a pretty good job since you can't refute the fact that Democrats are racist.

  5. #505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You're right. I wasn't trying to prove the Tea Party wasn't racist, I was trying to prove that Democrats were racist. And I must say I did a pretty good job since you can't refute the fact that Democrats are racist.
    Oh gosh! So you just totally posted that to prove that the Democrats are racist (and it wasn't to strike back against somebody saying people thought the Tea Party was racist)! I believe you.
    Last edited by Warriorbird; 10-23-2013 at 06:39 PM.

  6. #506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    I'm sorry that you missed the discussion. My only point, which you're nowhere near refuting, was that posting a bunch of quotes from Democrats really has nothing to do with whether the Tea Party is racist or not. If you'd care to actually discuss that I'd love to.

    For my own part the only very definite racist stuff I've seen from the Tea Party is the stuff Mark Williams sent out and they manned/womanned up and kicked his ass out.
    I read the discussion. I was merely pointing out one specifically stupid post and how it had zero bearing on the racist remarks made by Alan Grayson.

    I'm not surprised you would try to defend him though.. Jarvin hit the nail on the head.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  7. #507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    Oh gosh! So you just totally posted that to prove that the Democrats are racist (and it wasn't to strike back against somebody saying people thought the Tea Party was racist)! I believe you.
    How does this rant of yours prove that Democrats aren't racist? My only point, which you're nowhere near refuting, was that posting a bunch of quotes from Tea Party members really has nothing to do with whether Democrats are racist or not.

  8. #508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    How does this rant of yours prove that Democrats aren't racist? My only point, which you're nowhere near refuting, was that posting a bunch of quotes from Tea Party members really has nothing to do with whether Democrats are racist or not.
    I love it how you think anybody's ranting or that PB thinks somebody's defending Grayson (I think it served its purpose, which was likely fundraising/drawing attention). Keep on posting quotes from Democrats to suggest that Republicans aren't racist though, certainly.
    Last edited by Warriorbird; 10-23-2013 at 06:48 PM.

  9. #509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    I love it how you think anybody's ranting or that PB thinks somebody's defending Grayson. Keep on posting quotes from Democrats to suggest that Republicans aren't racist though, certainly.
    I love how you can't refute that Democrats are racist. You're such a skin cream.

  10. #510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I love how you can't refute that Democrats are racist. You're such a skin cream.
    When did I suggest there weren't racist Democrats or Republicans or Libertarians or Green Party members? FK is totally inspiring you all. I love this renewed idiotic energy.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •