Page 509 of 663 FirstFirst ... 9409459499507508509510511519559609 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,090 of 6622

Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

Blog Entries

Temperatures in Arizona were just liberal media propaganda.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    The executives at Exxon Mobil of course know the real truth and put out various studies showing that global climate change is all a hoax perpetrated by the liberal left for the sole reason that they need something to complain about daily.
    I wonder how many of the conservatives here actually realize Exxon is on trial for allegedly misleading consumers about climate change.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    I wonder how many of the conservatives here actually realize Exxon is on trial for allegedly misleading consumers about climate change.
    No one cares. Fake news.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    No one cares. Fake news.
    Are you mentally disabled? I'm seriously starting to question this.
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

...or that Exxon Mobil is acknowledging climate change and supporting legislation to tax carbon and use the funds to fight climate change.

My fiancé is actually a legit climate scientist (climatologist), took about 45 minutes at a dinner and convinced my brutally conservative cousin that climate change was real. You can see the two sides of his brain (the 1+1 = 2 logic vs. conservative ideology) warring with each other all that night on his face.

It's pretty clear PB has never bothered with any of the science of climate change. I doubt he even actually knows why he doesn't believe in it.
    The planet has gone through climate change throughout it's 4.5 billion year history... of course there is climate change.

I question that the Paris Accord would change anything to actually change the changing climate.

If you crazy alt-lefties wouldn't be so dramatic (and wrong) in your predictions.. we might actually be able to discuss it logically.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    The planet has gone through climate change throughout it's 4.5 billion year history... of course there is climate change.

I question that the Paris Accord would change anything to actually change the changing climate.

If you crazy alt-lefties wouldn't be so dramatic (and wrong) in your predictions.. we might actually be able to discuss it logically.
    If we can't agree on the degree, severity, urgency or whatever on climate change. Then we should agree that technological offshoots from climate change science and study (including new forms of energy) is beyond critical to our country (versus our competitors like China). For instance, the nation who first fully utilizes fusion or some similar 'game changing' technology is going to win all future wars, it's the difference between having and not having fire.

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    My fiancé is actually a legit climate scientist (climatologist), took about 45 minutes at a dinner and convinced my brutally conservative cousin that climate change was real. You can see the two sides of his brain (the 1+1 = 2 logic vs. conservative ideology) warring with each other all that night on his face.
    The right has done well for themselves but it's short term. They've got their ideology set up as religion. Wedge issues are not questioned, hell; they make wedge issues out of things that shouldn't even be controversial. Unfortunately they've gone religious with their politics. It's hard to convince someone with information when they world view is faith based.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    The right has done well for themselves but it's short term. They've got their ideology set up as religion. Wedge issues are not questioned, hell; they make wedge issues out of things that shouldn't even be controversial. Unfortunately they've gone religious with their politics. It's hard to convince someone with information when they world view is faith based.
    I suppose if you only see it from one direction.. ignore facts and logic.. and believe that your side does no wrong.. you might actually be onto something.

It would take some gigantic ignorance on your part.. but in your head.. you think you're right!