Page 2 of 641 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 6406

Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

  1. #11

    Default

    Here is a dumb thing liberals say.

    Fuck you.

  2. #12

    Default

    "His mom lived in Long Island for ten years or so. God rest her soul. And although, she's wait, your mom's still, your mom's still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul." --Joe Biden speaking to Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen

  3. #13

    Default

    "Jill and I had the great honor of standing on that stage, looking across at one of the great justices, Justice Stewart." –Joe Biden speaking about the guy who actually swore him in the day before, Justice Stevens. But it's an easy mistake to make, after all Stewart only died in 1985.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Here is a dumb thing liberals say.

    Fuck you.
    My apologies.. I meant liberals who aren't high, drunk and stupid all their lives.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    My apologies.. I meant liberals who aren't high, drunk and stupid all their lives.
    Sorry man, you started this thread. You are the one pushing the partisan divide. You are the one who is the antagonist. What do you expect in return? Accolades? You're fucking mad. Douche.

  6. #16

    Default

    Shouldn't Vice President Biden be off limits? Talk about your low hanging fruit.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Rubble of the fifth wall.
    Posts
    17,928

    Default

    "I open the distance at 12 horts."
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Sorry man, you started this thread. You are the one pushing the partisan divide. You are the one who is the antagonist. What do you expect in return? Accolades? You're fucking mad. Douche.
    When you post, I think of this "guy".

    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    When you post, I think of this "guy".
    Thats your problem, not mine.

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    "I open the distance at 12 horts."
    /thread

Similar Threads

  1. Dumb things conservatives say:
    By 4a6c1 in forum Politics
    Replies: 2196
    Last Post: 10-30-2021, 03:45 PM
  2. Dumb Things Politicians Say
    By Back in forum Politics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-18-2013, 11:23 PM
  3. Dumb things I have done
    By Drew in forum Social Forum
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 10:45 AM
  4. new avatar for the liberals
    By kookiegod in forum Politics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 08:07 AM
  5. Liberals
    By Slider in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:04 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •