Page 11 of 663 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

Quote Originally Posted by Kastrel View Post
    Why is this a dumb thing liberals say? Am I missing something?

Also, that party leaders would spend $30 million+ on nothing more than rezoning districts to most optimally maintain majority leaves me in no way surprised that we have money issues.
    True, it may seem kinda silly to spend 30+ million of donated money to try to ensure you continue to have a majority in Congress.

That being said, I guess it makes perfect sense that someone spent over a billion to win the Presidency. I also heard it said this Sunday that if Clinton runs, they expect her to raise and spend over 2 Billion. To get a job that pays what, 250k a year?
    This space for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    We have to count our blessings that we enjoy freedom of speech without fear of oppression in this county.
    (When you can't answer a question for fear of making you or your savior look bad)

Quote Originally Posted by Kastrel View Post
    Why is this a dumb thing liberals say? Am I missing something?
    You're not missing anything ... it is just WB posting something random of no correlation again.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jarvan View Post
    True, it may seem kinda silly to spend 30+ million of donated money to try to ensure you continue to have a majority in Congress.

That being said, I guess it makes perfect sense that someone spent over a billion to win the Presidency. I also heard it said this Sunday that if Clinton runs, they expect her to raise and spend over 2 Billion. To get a job that pays what, 250k a year?
    400K a year - get it right!
    Last edited by Candor; 03-11-2013 at 11:08 PM.

You're doing it wrong.

You're supposed to quote dumb things that other liberals say, not use your own post as one.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-12-2013 at 01:17 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It's the Internet.. you can't force people to read or understand.
    I did read it . . . but it didn't make sense to me because A) It had no quotes B) It was from a Republican website, seemed to be written from a semi-neutral standpoint and seemed to concern primarily Republican politicians. I was genuinely curious to see the relevance, and simply did not. If he wants to point it out for me, I'd appreciate it.
    - dutifully, Kastrel Tyraegen Faendryl, the first freelance guildmaster of the Sorcerer's Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Jarvan View Post

It's almost crazier that we don't spend more on Presidential campaigns. The richest electorate and the most powerful person in the world, you know?
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Ryan
    We aren't going to give up on destroying the healthcare system for the American people.
    I don't think the Onion could even do that well.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You're doing it wrong.

You're supposed to quote dumb things that other liberals say, not use your own post as one.
    It's okay. I know you can't focus long enough to read more than a couple lines. You don't have to try to cover for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    It's okay. I know you can't focus long enough to read more than a couple lines. You don't have to try to cover for yourself.
    You're still doing it wrong.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

10. Default

When the President does it, that means that it's not illegal. - Nixon

We spent a lot of time talking about Africa, as we should. Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease. - G.W. Bush

The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them. - Limbaugh

The ACLU is to Christians what the American Nazi party is to Jews. - Fallwell