Page 539 of 663 FirstFirst ... 39439489529537538539540541549589639 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,390 of 6622

Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA, WTF? Did you really post that? God damn you guys are stupid. Now you're trying to argue that Lebron does mean something to society, but Michael Jordan means more. HAHAHAHA. Is that the new Fox News tactic? For fuck's sakes you guys are some idiots.
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...?term=sarchasm

But thank you for responding exactly as you were intended to. You're even easier than time4fun. She was a lot smarter than you though, despite being an unhinged lunatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Translation from Methhead speak: Michael Jordan was a good lil' house negro who dresses nice and speaks when told to; LeBron is an uppity lil' chimp who stands up for himself and speaks his mind.
    I know you can't help but be obsessed with me every day, but there really is no need to keep trying to project your racism through other posters. I'm sure retards like cwolff will eat it up though.

PS: Jordan in his prime would still annihilate Lebron.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...?term=sarchasm

But thank you for responding exactly as you were intended to. You're even easier than time4fun. She was a lot smarter than you though, despite being an unhinged lunatic.
    Oh ya, backpedal that shit. Pretend like you were being really cerebral and we don't "get it". I hope you're keeping records of your malleability from here. You could send them to Fox and get a job as blogger for them.

Yup. Now let MJ come out and say Trump isn't fit for office and watch him spin that shit.

Methais: MJ is a good man and a big influence on our kids.

MJ: Trump is a bad man.

Methais: MJ is old and irrelevant now, no one listens to him.
    Oh ya, backpedal that shit. Pretend like you were being really cerebral and we don't "get it". I hope you're keeping records of your malleability from here. You could send them to Fox and get a job as blogger for them.
    You really are this stupid. That wasn't a question. You and Necro honest to God make Backlash look like a nuclear physicist.

MJ still > Lebron though. And neither are relevant to society.

But MJ still > Lebron.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-19-2018 at 01:12 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Or.. you know.. the part where he specifically stated this:

"I mean too much to society"

I thought that was obvious.. not surprised I had to point it out to you.

No one means "too much to society".. even a great basketball player spouting his opinion about politics.
    Again, though, it's an objective fact that LeBron James means this much to society, just like Tom Brady or any other sports hero - they have an enormous following and an enormous platform, not to mention enormous amounts of free time in which to wield them. You and me and everyone else on this board don't mean that much to society, LeBron does. It's not a judgment of your character, you don't have to take it this hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    PS: Jordan in his prime would still annihilate Lebron.
    Jordan in his prime couldn't even guard Magic, c.f. the 1991 Finals. Give Magic elite athleticism, an average three point shot, and another fifty pounds of muscle and there would be no contest. Jordan remains a greater player because greatness is not the same as bestness.
    Last edited by Latrinsorm; 02-19-2018 at 01:15 PM.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Again, though, it's an objective fact that LeBron James means this much to society, just like Tom Brady or any other sports hero - they have an enormous following and an enormous platform, not to mention enormous amounts of free time in which to wield them. You and me and everyone else on this board don't mean that much to society, LeBron does. It's not a judgment of your character, you don't have to take it this hard.Jordan in his prime couldn't even guard Magic, c.f. the 1991 Finals. Give Magic elite athleticism, an average three point shot, and another fifty pounds of muscle and there would be no contest. Jordan remains a greater player because greatness is not the same as bestness.
    /clowns

Again, though, it's an objective fact that LeBron James means this much to society, just like Tom Brady or any other sports hero - they have an enormous following and an enormous platform, not to mention enormous amounts of free time in which to wield them. You and me and everyone else on this board don't mean that much to society, LeBron does. It's not a judgment of your character, you don't have to take it this hard.Jordan in his prime couldn't even guard Magic, c.f. the 1991 Finals. Give Magic elite athleticism, an average three point shot, and another fifty pounds of muscle and there would be no contest. Jordan remains a greater player because greatness is not the same as bestness.
    Exactly how much does Lebron mean to society outside of Lebron fans? How much before one means "too much" to society?

Same with Tom Brady, even though he's still the GOAT.

No one "means too much" to society.

Except ALF, for obvious reasons.

Yup. Now let MJ come out and say Trump isn't fit for office and watch him spin that shit.

Methais: MJ is a good man and a big influence on our kids.

MJ: Trump is a bad man.

Methais: MJ is old and irrelevant now, no one listens to him.
    MJ has already criticized President Trump.

And this was before Methais posted this.

There goes your bullshit argument.

Right out the window.

Again.

God, you're a fucking retard.

The word "too". You should look it up.

No one has questioned that he is a part of society. My only issue which made his statement really, really stupid was the use of "too important".

No one is that important.

Yes, I realize you are just begging for attention.. I hope I just made your creepy little troll day.

Also, it sure is telling that the only ones bringing up race is Androidpk, cwolff and MacGayver.

What's it like to only judge a person based upon how much melanin he has in his skin?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Exactly how much does Lebron mean to society outside of Lebron fans?
    Apparently enough for Fox News randos to get their undergarments in a twist. I would have thought you would be on board with that level of trolling.
    How much before one means "too much" to society? Same with Tom Brady, even though he's still the GOAT. No one "means too much" to society. Except ALF, for obvious reasons.
    Makes you wonder why Tom Brady never gets told to shut up and pass, huh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    The word "too". You should look it up. No one has questioned that he is a part of society.
    Let me stop you here, because that is in no way what I said. You and I and everyone else on this forum are manifestly part of society, but I drew a distinction between us and LeBron; ergo, I am not addressing a phantom question of whether he is. What I specifically pointed out is that he is orders of magnitude more important than you and I and etc. That's the key difference. As I also said, this really isn't a big deal.

LeBron is much, much, much more important than you.
    LeBron is much, much, much more important than me.
    Not only can I live with this, I'm not even bothered.
    So why are you?

Please spare us the "I'm not even mad! I'm laughing! YOU'RE A TROLL!!!!1" post. This is an opportunity for you to address some deep-seated resentment issues. It's never too late. Good luck!
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.