Page 526 of 535 FirstFirst ... 26426476516524525526527528 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 5343

Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    “Yesterday he played a round of golf with the president and felt the need to tweet about what a great job he did–I mean this is straight up Kim Jong-Un type of antics. Tweeting the president shot a 73? Big whoop!”-MSNBC anchor Stephanie Ruhle

Referring to this Tweet by Senator Lindsey Graham:

Really enjoyed a round of golf with President @realDonaldTrump today.

President Trump shot a 73 in windy and wet conditions!
    Didn't people do the same with Obama golfing except it was WOW THAT'S A REALLY GREAT SCORE!!!! or some shit? I can't remember for sure and I'm too lazy to look it up.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-10-2017 at 01:47 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Didn't people do the same with Obama golfing except it was WOW THAT'S A REALLY GREAT SCORE!!!! or some shit? I can't remember for sure and I'm too lazy to look it up.
    I have this irresitible urge to get you in a full nelson and fuck you up the ass. I'm not gay or anything but it's just how you come off when you post, come on... be honest, you thought about sucking cocks before haven't you? stuck a bananna down your throat to see how it feels. It's OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    I have this irresitible urge to get you in a full nelson and fuck you up the ass. I'm not gay or anything but it's just how you come off when you post, come on... be honest, you thought about sucking cocks before haven't you? stuck a bananna down your throat to see how it feels. It's OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I just don't get how she went from golf score to "ZOMG THAT'S SOME KIM JONG UN STUFF RIGHT THERE!"

“Yesterday he played a round of golf with the president and felt the need to tweet about what a great job he did–I mean this is straight up Kim Jong-Un type of antics. Tweeting the president shot a 73? Big whoop!”-MSNBC anchor Stephanie Ruhle

Referring to this Tweet by Senator Lindsey Graham:

Really enjoyed a round of golf with President @realDonaldTrump today.

President Trump shot a 73 in windy and wet conditions!
    73? That's an average of 4 per hole, not exactly Kim Jong-Un scoring 28 holes in one in an 18 hole course.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    banana*
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

“The Weinstein Company has taken the lead against sexual harassment and assault,” -Donna Brazile via Twitter

They have taken the lead.. by terminating their founder and paying off women for decades?

It's like she has no self awareness....

It's like she has no self awareness....
    She comes off super butthurt. Lol'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    She comes off super butthurt. Lol'd.
    It's not only that.. but if the subject of sexual harassment comes up.. why would she continue to talk about it? She actively sought out to silence the women who claimed Bill sexually assaulted/raped them.