Page 525 of 663 FirstFirst ... 25425475515523524525526527535575625 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,250 of 6622

Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

“If you have to win a campaign by dividing people, you're not going to be able to govern them. You won't be able to unite them later if that's how you start.” -President Obama

Tell us more about how you brought the country together again.... I love that story.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    “If you have to win a campaign by dividing people, you're not going to be able to govern them. You won't be able to unite them later if that's how you start.” -President Obama

Tell us more about how you brought the country together again.... I love that story.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I'm going to be using it to describe any dumb person I disagree with.
    You may be surprised to learn that the majority do not care what an old white man thinks.
    It's the economy, sillynanny. Jobs don't know color, and President Barack Obama gave us such a strong jobs market even after being handed eleven straight months of job loss that it even survived eight months of President Trump. Unfortunately we didn't impeach him before that, so now we're losing jobs. It's okay. In a few years we'll get a Democrat back in the big chair and start creating jobs again.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    You may be surprised to learn that the majority do not care what an old white man thinks.
    I'm just curious, what group of people does the majority care what they think?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

But probably more than they do what a virgin androgyne troll does though. Sorry.

It's the economy, sillynanny. Jobs don't know color, and President Barack Obama gave us such a strong jobs market even after being handed eleven straight months of job loss that it even survived eight months of President Trump. Unfortunately we didn't impeach him before that, so now we're losing jobs. It's okay. In a few years we'll get a Democrat back in the big chair and start creating jobs again.
    You aren't even a good virgin androgyne troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I'm just curious, what group of people does the majority care what they think?
    None. :O The monoculture is dead, long live the polyculture.
    But probably more than they do what a virgin androgyne troll does though. Sorry. You aren't even a good virgin androgyne troll.
    Let me be clear: I am not trying to trigger you, mainly because I know how easy it is and I'm not interested in such cheatmode wins. I'm honestly trying to educate you: to lead you out from the darkness where you dwell. You are so used to being led astray by those with power over you that you don't even recognize it anymore, and I would like to help you.

Let me be even more clear: this is not a thing where I am better than you. Try to divorce yourself from such thoughts. I just happen to be younger, and from this perspective I can see what you can't.

They are toying with you.
    They are laughing at you.
    They are literally literally pissing down your throat.
    And you are carrying that water. (The urine is their water.)

Don't you feel it? Even after you swore up and down you'd never respond to me, when those who you "decided" were worth your time left you had no choice but to respond to me after all. Did you think this was a coincidence? Really?

Really?

Try to take a step back, for the sake of your blood pressure if nothing else. Spare us the claims that you're sooooo entertained, that this is what you really wanted all along. For once in your life look inward instead of outward. This is about you, bubala, only in you can you find peace.

I'm still rooting for you, mate.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

None. :O The monoculture is dead, long live the polyculture.Let me be clear: I am not trying to trigger you, mainly because I know how easy it is and I'm not interested in such cheatmode wins. I'm honestly trying to educate you: to lead you out from the darkness where you dwell. You are so used to being led astray by those with power over you that you don't even recognize it anymore, and I would like to help you.

Let me be even more clear: this is not a thing where I am better than you. Try to divorce yourself from such thoughts. I just happen to be younger, and from this perspective I can see what you can't.

They are toying with you.
    They are laughing at you.
    They are literally literally pissing down your throat.
    And you are carrying that water. (The urine is their water.)

Don't you feel it? Even after you swore up and down you'd never respond to me, when those who you "decided" were worth your time left you had no choice but to respond to me after all. Did you think this was a coincidence? Really?

Really?

Try to take a step back, for the sake of your blood pressure if nothing else. Spare us the claims that you're sooooo entertained, that this is what you really wanted all along. For once in your life look inward instead of outward. This is about you, bubala, only in you can you find peace.

I'm still rooting for you, mate.

Someone pissing down your throat literally LITERALLY sounds more like something you would enjoy partaking in. Not me.

Sorry.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 10-22-2017 at 10:59 PM.

Latrin still poopies his pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Latrin still poopies his pants.
    He's an adult. It's sharting now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    He's an adult. It's sharting now.
    No. Latrin's unleashing multiple full sized logs according to his mommy.