Page 652 of 663 FirstFirst ... 152552602642650651652653654662 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,520 of 6622

Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

  1. #6511
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    yo mama
    Posts
    5,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    .... Who doesn't swim shirtless in the ocean? I mean, other than fat people I guess.

    Well only because you asked… People that look like Don Lemon are not known to go swimming in the ocean shirtless or otherwise.

    (Calm down all you triggered snowflakes.)

  2. #6512
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    yo mama
    Posts
    5,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Didn't Cuomo go to the beach just before he got fired?
    I seem to recall this as well and he drove away in a Ford Raptor.

  3. #6513
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    10,187
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sile View Post
    Lets be real, politics would be better for everyone if they implemented mandatory retirement ages... at say... 60 years old.
    I don't think we would really have this problem, but, boomers have a really hard time letting go of power.


    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  4. #6514
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    yo mama
    Posts
    5,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I don't think we would really have this problem, but, boomers have a really hard time letting go of power.
    Boomers be like:


    Gen X / Millennials / Gen Z:

  5. #6515
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    10,187
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Boomers be like:


    Gen X / Millennials / Gen Z:
    I take my mom out for lunch a couple times a month and I have to explain to her why the restaurants are understaffed, every damn time.


    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  6. #6516
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    10,187
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default



    When you have seen this guy making geopolitical decisions since Vietnam and he's still making decisions.



    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  7. #6517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    .... Who doesn't swim shirtless in the ocean? I mean, other than fat people I guess.
    I only swim in a tuxedo.

    I also identify as a penguin.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  8. #6518

    Default

    “President Biden does nothing at 9 AM… He is a night owl. The fact that he [giving a speech about the bank failure] at 9 AM speaks to how vital the White House recognizes it is.” -Jen Psaki about Sleepy Joe Biden.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  9. #6519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    “President Biden does nothing at 9 AM… He is a night owl. The fact that he [giving a speech about the bank failure] at 9 AM speaks to how vital the White House recognizes it is.” -Jen Psaki about Sleepy Joe Biden.
    That literally made me laugh out loud when I heard she said that.

    Saying he does nothing by 9AM makes him sound like an old doddering fool. Which granted is accurate, but for some reason she thinks this is a good quality.

  10. #6520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    That literally made me laugh out loud when I heard she said that.

    Saying he does nothing by 9AM makes him sound like an old doddering fool. Which granted is accurate, but for some reason she thinks this is a good quality.
    "He's a night owl!" made me laugh too... even though Sleepy Joe is in bed by 8pm on most nights.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Similar Threads

  1. Dumb things conservatives say:
    By 4a6c1 in forum Politics
    Replies: 2196
    Last Post: 10-30-2021, 03:45 PM
  2. Dumb Things Politicians Say
    By Back in forum Politics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-18-2013, 11:23 PM
  3. Dumb things I have done
    By Drew in forum Social Forum
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 10:45 AM
  4. new avatar for the liberals
    By kookiegod in forum Politics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 08:07 AM
  5. Liberals
    By Slider in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:04 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •