Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    The right has done well for themselves but it's short term. They've got their ideology set up as religion. Wedge issues are not questioned, hell; they make wedge issues out of things that shouldn't even be controversial. Unfortunately they've gone religious with their politics. It's hard to convince someone with information when they world view is faith based.
    I suppose if you only see it from one direction.. ignore facts and logic.. and believe that your side does no wrong.. you might actually be onto something.

It would take some gigantic ignorance on your part.. but in your head.. you think you're right!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I suppose if you only see it from one direction.. ignore facts and logic.. and believe that your side does no wrong.. you might actually be onto something.

It would take some gigantic ignorance on your part.. but in your head.. you think you're right!
    There's some irony here.

Majority in the House and Senate, what does the GOP have to show for it? Can't even get on the same page to stick it to the Libtards!
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

Quote Originally Posted by tyrant-201 View Post
    There's some irony here.

Majority in the House and Senate, what does the GOP have to show for it? Can't even get on the same page to stick it to the Libtards!
    Not sure what one has to do with the other. You should look up the word "Irony".. you're using it wrong.

Also, it takes time reversing the damage the Obama Administration has caused. Don't fret though.. the American People have spoken and the GOP is ON THE CASE!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Not sure what one has to do with the other. You should look up the word "Irony".. you're using it wrong.

Also, it takes time reversing the damage the Obama Administration has caused. Don't fret though.. the American People have spoken and the GOP is ON THE CASE!
    You're right. I have no idea what irony is. Plz teach me my cuckservative overlord.
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

Quote Originally Posted by tyrant-201 View Post
    You're right. I have no idea what irony is. Plz teach me my cuckservative overlord.
    Stop being such a liberal fag.