Page 419 of 663 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429469519 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 6622

Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

Blog Entries

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    Hysterical ramblings? You didn't even have a clue that this bill justified discrimination by Federal employees.

I wasn't the one who asked for a link.

You think Constitutional law is a field of "yes and no" answers.

You think folks should be thrilled at people having the opportunity to discriminate... without considering where this'll go next.

I shouldn't be surprised though. You think we should've gotten into a land war with China after all.
    Dude, you went on how a bill would allow for discrimination, then had to backtrack....but..but there may be loopholes. I didn't even bother reading it after you backtracked.

I didn't say constitutional law was black and white, I said separation of church and state is a simple concept.

No I actually stated just the opposite.

I shouldn't be surprised though. Only a Democrat would suggest the world is a safer place with a nuclear armed N. Korea and China.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    As I said though, children already and emphatically do not exist in some non-sexualized world. They are already inundated with heterosexuality. We agree that they shouldn't be, but this case is inevitable. You can fight the tide and guaranteed lose, or you can go with the tide and try to balance out the propaganda. I don't think it's so unreasonable to opt for the latter.
    I've never had a problem with people who weren't heterosexual and I didn't know of any until I was in high school. Likely because I was never taught to hate anyone for any reason. Not being a heterosexual is never going to be 'normal' and that isn't the issue. It's those that propagate hate in their ignorance. Trying to claim that heterosexuality being normal is propaganda is rather asinine. And have you watched TV lately? It isn't like it is controlled by people who make those who aren't hetero into demons or monsters or anything, quite the opposite in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    This could be achieved thru other means than sexuality. Sexuality isn't the only thing that can cause people to be different. You could teach kids about other kids with disabilities. This would spill over into other aspects of their lives. I still feel like this should be targeted to kids that are older.
    I am too lazy to go back and see the age that they were targeting but how much older do you think children should be before sharing this sort of information with them? Most parents I think would prefer their children not to know about sex until they are at least eighteen which is quite absurd. Sex education and similar topics should be taught before people start entering adolescents so that they can have some sort of handle on it before their hormones start going out of control. I know many parents aren't comfortable with it but the idea isn't to make them comfortable but to get those adolescents comfortable with it and able to make the right choices.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Dude, you went on how a bill would allow for discrimination, then had to backtrack....but..but there may be loopholes. I didn't even bother reading it after you backtracked.

I didn't say constitutional law was black and white, I said separation of church and state is a simple concept.

No I actually stated just the opposite.

I shouldn't be surprised though. Only a Democrat would suggest the world is a safer place with a nuclear armed N. Korea and China.
    I didn't backtrack at all. I made it clear that it applied to Federal employees only (since we'd previously been referring to a state employee). You're just clinging to stuff because you're wrong.

You think your view of the separation of church and state is the only one. It isn't.

You don't think people should be allowed to discriminate but you defend a bill that specifically allows them to.

You somehow think we would've won that war against China.

It all flows together.
    Last edited by Warriorbird; 12-04-2016 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    That's just the thing Latrin we didn't go HAM in Korea or Vietnam, now we are stuck with an impoverished N. Korea that is armed with nukes.
    All I can say is you are seriously misinformed about what we did in Korea if you honestly think Vietnam is comparable. The reason the UN can't effectively intervene in North Korea is precisely the same reason the war ended the way it did: because of China, which in turn is because of MacArthur.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeril
    I've never had a problem with people who weren't heterosexual and I didn't know of any until I was in high school. Likely because I was never taught to hate anyone for any reason. Not being a heterosexual is never going to be 'normal' and that isn't the issue. It's those that propagate hate in their ignorance. Trying to claim that heterosexuality being normal is propaganda is rather asinine. And have you watched TV lately? It isn't like it is controlled by people who make those who aren't hetero into demons or monsters or anything, quite the opposite in fact.
    Common and normal aren't the same thing, and hate/demonizing (or not) is still another. That you can't see that proves the point I'm making.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

That you can't see that proves the point I'm making.
    That moment when everyone around you thinks that dude wearing a dress just might have some issues and you think it's normal.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

All I can say is you are seriously misinformed about what we did in Korea if you honestly think Vietnam is comparable. The reason the UN can't effectively intervene in North Korea is precisely the same reason the war ended the way it did: because of China, which in turn is because of MacArthur.Common and normal aren't the same thing, and hate/demonizing (or not) is still another. That you can't see that proves the point I'm making.
    The fact that you use such a fall back as word choice disproves any point you are making if you can't understand mine but instead choose to play word games. But that is your stock in trade. I will leave you to your land of make believe now.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    The fact that you use such a fall back as word choice disproves any point you are making if you can't understand mine but instead choose to play word games. But that is your stock in trade. I will leave you to your land of make believe now.
    My man, common and normal aren't word choice, they are clearly and distinctly different. You have mentioned how you were not taught to hate LGBT, and I will take that for granted: what is especially funny about your reticence is that someone exactly like you in 30-40 years will take it for granted that I am right, but will vigorously protest whatever it is that the progressives endorse in that era. Ha! Ha! How strange it is to be anything at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain
    That moment when everyone around you thinks that dude wearing a dress just might have some issues and you think it's normal.
    More proof! So much proof. This is big league proof.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

My man, common and normal aren't word choice, they are clearly and distinctly different. You have mentioned how you were not taught to hate LGBT, and I will take that for granted: what is especially funny about your reticence is that someone exactly like you in 30-40 years will take it for granted that I am right, but will vigorously protest whatever it is that the progressives endorse in that era. Ha! Ha! How strange it is to be anything at all.More proof! So much proof. This is big league proof.
    Yes, big league proof that you want others to join in your delusions instead of coming to terms with your delusion. Sorry latrin I have studied to much psychology to buy into the bullshit you're selling.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 12-04-2016 at 11:04 PM.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    I am too lazy to go back and see the age that they were targeting but how much older do you think children should be before sharing this sort of information with them? Most parents I think would prefer their children not to know about sex until they are at least eighteen which is quite absurd. Sex education and similar topics should be taught before people start entering adolescents so that they can have some sort of handle on it before their hormones start going out of control. I know many parents aren't comfortable with it but the idea isn't to make them comfortable but to get those adolescents comfortable with it and able to make the right choices.
    There is a talking teddy bear. I feel its safe to assume this is for 5-8 year olds. I was thinking early teens maybe the 12-15 age.

Last edited by drauz; 12-04-2016 at 11:18 PM.