Page 579 of 585 FirstFirst ... 79479529569577578579580581 ... LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,790 of 5845

Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    It's about Trump projecting the things he's being accused of. It harkens back to the whole, "No puppet, no puppet, you're the puppet!"
    You know my feelings about Trump, but that statement by Pelosi and Schumer doesn't convey your reasoning at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

It's about those IPs that are being subpoenaed from Kranar. It harkens back to the whole, "And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people."
    Ah yes, this makes sense now.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

It's about Trump projecting the things he's being accused of. It harkens back to the whole, "No puppet, no puppet, you're the puppet!"
    Did you have a training course to be this stupid? Is there a certificate, diploma or degree involved? Do you practice? Do you take supplements? A mentor? What? Or does this level of pure, unadulterated stupidity come naturally?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Blog Entries

"Unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs"
    "Unemployment is low because people are working 60, 70, 80 hours a week, and can barely feed their kids."
    ~Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    "Unemployment is low because people are working 60, 70, 80 hours a week, and can barely feed their kids."
    I couldn't be happier that she is the Democrat's "rising star".

Last edited by Parkbandit; 07-18-2018 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I thought this was a fake quote when I first read it. I was like "No way a candidate from a major political party running for US congress can say something this dumb."

It seriously sounds like something a 6 year old thinks up because they don't know any better.

How can a grown woman, with a supposed college education, actually say that unemployment is low because people are working two jobs?

Another gem from Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

She was asked how we would pay for Medicare for all and part of her response was it's not fair comparing how expensive Medicare for all would be compared to the cost of our current system because, and I quote:

"And what we're also not talking about is why aren't we incorporating the cost of all the funeral expenses of those who die because they can't afford access to health care? That is part of the cost of our system."

Yes, you read that right. It's not a fair comparison between Medicare for all and our current system because our current system doesn't include funeral costs for all of the people dying who can't afford access to health care. Because as we all know no one dies if they have access to healthcare.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-09-2018 at 08:06 PM.

To be fair.. quoting Alexandria in this thread is low hanging fruit.

I don't blame her.. I blame the education in this country.

Life insurance that would cover the cost of a funeral is cheap as fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.