Page 578 of 581 FirstFirst ... 78478528568576577578579580 ... LastLast
Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 5801

Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

  1. #5771
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,794
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    cwolff would
    Deported.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  2. #5772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Deported.
    Airported.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  3. #5773
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,794
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Airported.
    Departed
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  4. #5774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Departed
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  5. #5775

    Default




    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

  6. #5776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post



    And yet when he tries to protect the American people from foreign threats via our southern border the Democrats attack him for it.

  7. #5777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    And yet when he tries to protect the American people from foreign threats via our southern border the Democrats attack him for it.
    I'm just trying to figure out how him ripping German policy on defense spending and gas imports from Russia equals him being loyal TO Russia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

  8. #5778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I'm just trying to figure out how him ripping German policy on defense spending and gas imports from Russia equals him being loyal TO Russia.
    I think it's just a knee jerk reaction for some Democrats now. They hear Trump and Russia in the same sentence (or even 3 sentences apart) and they automatically assume Trump is praising Putin and thus Russian collusion.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I'm just trying to figure out how him ripping German policy on defense spending and gas imports from Russia equals him being loyal TO Russia.
    It's about Trump projecting the things he's being accused of. It harkens back to the whole, "No puppet, no puppet, you're the puppet!"

  10. #5780
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,794
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    It's about Trump projecting the things he's being accused of. It harkens back to the whole, "No puppet, no puppet, you're the puppet!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •