Page 595 of 663 FirstFirst ... 95495545585593594595596597605645 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,950 of 6622

Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    9.5?
    That's a racist number.

It's amazing watching Democrats just not even pretend anymore.

There was an Obama staffer on CNN the other day saying sure Obama also put children in cages but when Obama did it he did it to protect those children from human traffickers, when Trump does it he just hates children. No, seriously, this was her actual argument.

The latest bullshit coming from the left is Barr's and Trump's assertion that the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign.

But you see, it wasn't "spying", it was "secret surveillance."

Yes that's right, recording someone's private conversation without their knowledge is no longer "spying."
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-12-2019 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's amazing watching Democrats just not even pretend anymore.

There was an Obama staffer on CNN the other day saying sure Obama also put children in cages but when Obama did it he did it to protect those children from human traffickers, when Trump does it he just hates children. No, seriously, this was her actual argument.

The latest bullshit coming from the left is Barr's and Trump's assertion that the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign.

But you see, it wasn't "spying", it was "secret surveillance."

Yes that's right, recording someone's private conversation without their knowledge is no longer "spying."
    Did they try to explain the difference between spying and secret surveillance? I hope so, because that should be Backlash level funnystupid.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Did they try to explain the difference between spying and secret surveillance? I hope so, because that should be Backlash level funnystupid.
    It's only spying if it's on a democrat.

Sadly no, I think their brain power could only get them as far as "Spying and secret surveillance aren't the same thing."

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    It's only spying if it's on a democrat.
    It's true, it's why Nixon had to resign. He should have just said he identified as a Democrat and the whole thing would have went away.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

LOL.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Blog Entries

I'm surprised this didn't break the internet.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Eric Swalwell
    @ericswalwell

Do you know how many times the word "Woman" is mentioned in the Constitution?

Zero.

That is unacceptable. Women must be equally represented and equally protected. #ERANow

Someone should tell him that "man" is used exactly zero times and see if he believes that is unacceptable as well.

Dumbass.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

rofl, he got his facts from that Ruth Bader Ginsburg movie.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam