Page 1 of 431 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 6019

Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Default Dumb things liberals say:

    "The unemployment insurance extension is not only good for individuals. It has a macroeconomic impact. As macroeconomic advisers have stated, it would make a difference of 600,000 jobs to our economy," House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said at a briefing on Capitol Hill.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    "The idea that a congressman would be tainted by accepting money from private industry or private sources is essentially a socialist argument" - Newt


  4. #4

    Default

    Haha. Another good one.

    "We should replace bilingual education with immersion in English so people learn the common language of the country and they learn the language of prosperity, not the language of living in a ghetto." - Newt!

  5. #5

    Default

    "In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking." Joe Biden

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RojoDisco View Post
    Haha. Another good one.
    "We should replace bilingual education with immersion in English so people learn the common language of the country and they learn the language of prosperity, not the language of living in a ghetto." - Newt!
    How is this one "dumb" ?


    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    "In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking." Joe Biden
    Who knew Liberals could be Racist too!

  7. #7

    Default

    Facts are stupid things. ~Reagan

    All the waste in a year from a nuclear power plant can be stored under a desk.
    ~ Ronnie again

  8. #8

    Default

    Dear Rojo/WB.. The thread is dumb things LIBERALS say, not dumb things Progressives say.

    Get it right.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  9. #9

    Default

    Dear PB.

    It's the internets. I do what I WANT.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    A big bag of mashed up jackass
    Posts
    22,621

    Default

    I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." -Barack Obama
    Quote Originally Posted by Kranar View Post
    If you can't handle some offensive content on a real time message board, then don't read them.
    Tough times never last but tough people do. -Robert H Schuller.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •