Page 639 of 663 FirstFirst ... 139539589629637638639640641649 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,390 of 6622

Thread: Dumb things liberals say:

"My message to the companies running gas stations and setting prices at the pump is simple: this is a time of war and global peril. Bring down the price you are charging at the pump to reflect the cost you’re paying for the product. And do it now." -President Biden via Twitter.

President Biden is using Seranlogic here.

Jeff Bezos slammed him for this retarded tweet: "Ouch. Inflation is far too important a problem for the White House to keep making statements like this. It’s either straight ahead misdirection or a deep misunderstanding of basic market dynamics."
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Companies running gas stations? He does realize that gas stations make little to no profit from the sale of gas right?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

In before Seran starts blaming gas stations.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Companies running gas stations? He does realize that gas stations make little to no profit from the sale of gas right?
    I'm not sure at this point that Biden realizes much of anything.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

“That’s why I and so damn many other people I grew up with have cancer and why for the longest time Delaware had the highest cancer rate in the nation,” -President Joe "Mr Gaffe" Biden, describing the health effects of emissions from oil refineries near his childhood home in Claymont, Del.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    “That’s why I and so damn many other people I grew up with have cancer and why for the longest time Delaware had the highest cancer rate in the nation,” -President Joe "Mr Gaffe" Biden, describing the health effects of emissions from oil refineries near his childhood home in Claymont, Del.
    Yea, it couldn't be that they were testing nuclear weapons in the atmosphere or, like, everybody smoked cigarettes.

The discovery of oil has almost doubled the life expectancy of humans.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Yea, it couldn't be that they were testing nuclear weapons in the atmosphere or, like, everybody smoked cigarettes.

The discovery of oil has almost doubled the life expectancy of humans.
    It's not cancer.. it's just his dementia flaring up again... and his penchant for making shit up.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

"The more pain we are all experiencing from the high price of gas, the more benefit there is for those that can access electric vehicles" -Pete Buttigieg

Fuck those poor people, the elites need a benefit for buying electric vehicles!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    "The more pain we are all experiencing from the high price of gas, the more benefit there is for those that can access electric vehicles" -Pete Buttigieg

Fuck those poor people, the elites need a benefit for buying electric vehicles!
    They aren't that expensive you goddamn peasant. The future is now old man.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam