Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The War on Christmas

dna christmas tree

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianAsp View Post
    Why not? In my line of work, I always work holidays anyway, if I have to.. why not everyone else?
    Oh I wasn't saying anything other than how can the Federal Government say no to Christmas celebration/decoration on one hand, yet endorse it through a paid holiday on the other?

I disagree with your logic though. Just because you always work on a holiday, doesn't mean everyone else has too.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Nieninque View Post
    You have too much time on your hands and too little to worry about if calling Christmas Christmas is a problem for you.
    And you obviously have too much time to comment on how much time I have.
    Last edited by ViridianAsp; 12-18-2011 at 11:02 PM.
    Lady Luck has left me or I'm under the wings of destiny.
    Which is true I wait for time to tell. ~ Fog Surrounds, Tiger Army.~

This is the perfect opening for Biden. He should announce tonight that no matter how hard Trump tries to stop Christmas, Biden is going to ensure that Santa Claus get the vaccination. I guarantee it would get him a lot of extra votes.

Hopes of a Christmas gift for Santa Claus, Mrs Claus and their elves were thwarted after the US government cancelled plans to offer them early access to a coronavirus vaccine, should one be approved.

Officials had reportedly planned to provide workers playing the festive roles at malls, stores and theme parks with immunisation, in return for help promoting a Covid-19 vaccine as part of a $250m taxpayer-funded public service advertising campaign. But the plan, first reported by the Wall Street Journal, has been scrapped.

The paper said the deal was conceived by Michael Caputo, a Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) assistant secretary who went on a 60-day medical leave last month, after making incendiary remarks about the election and finding himself mired in controversy over political interference in coronavirus messaging. The remainder of the campaign – which had planned to feature celebrities, television, radio and online ads and live events in 35 cities – is now under review.

On Monday an HHS spokeswoman told the Guardian the Santa collaboration “will not be happening”, adding that the health secretary, Alex Azar, “had no knowledge of these outreach discussions”.

More...
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Rojo and WB obviously hate America.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription