Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7x fusion brig

Default 7x fusion brig

You tap a suit of brigandine covered in opalescent blue and green mithril scales, which is in your left hand.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the blue and green brigandine in your hand, and you learn something about it...

The first thing that strikes you about the brigandine is the weight, which is about 20 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 3,950,000 silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the blue and green brigandine.

It has a bonus of +35 from a normal brigandine, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it is rigid leather armor.

The blue and green brigandine resonates with your voice, indicating that it has been enchanted by Zzentar.
    The brigandine resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    The item doesn't seem to do anything!
    The brigandine seems to be out of charges.

You sense that the blue and green brigandine will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

MB: 12 mil

look at brigandine
    Two spherical depressions adorn the blue and green brigandine, approximately the size and shape of a small gem. All of the gem chambers are currently empty
    Last edited by zzentar; 12-01-2011 at 10:29 AM. Reason: forgot to show orb capacity

Nice Armor!
    Last edited by Merll; 12-01-2011 at 10:46 AM.

Well done, Zz!

have to admit, it was the first time in ages that I was nervous on the last cast

sold on a generous BO, sorry for a lousy auction

Congrats on your sale.
    Last edited by Xorai; 12-01-2011 at 07:35 PM.

you are right and to be honest I have never had anyone say what do I have to pay to get it now. I am asking the person to put the bid out in the open now and stopping the buyout

20m

10. Default

Noob question...

I'm fairly new to enchanting and have been led to believe that a pre-temper potion is needed to enchant fusion items. Is that true? Also i assume you need to enchant the item when its fusion sockets are empty correct?