Page 151 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1510

Thread: Which Good TV Shows Have You Seen Recently?

  1. #1501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Eh, I think it is a cheese fest.
    What kind of cheese though? Stop leaving out important details before you get reported.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  2. #1502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Eh, I think it is a cheese fest.
    Valor was cheese fest.

  3. #1503

    Default

    I'm pretty into The Handmaid's Tale's new season.

    I loved the book but always though that was a garbage cop-out ending by Atwood.

  4. #1504

    Default

    YouTube got me with Cobra Kai. It's great. I'm going into episode 3 and rooting for Johnny.

  5. #1505

    Default

    Cobra Kai rules. Episode 1 started auto playing after I was watching something else and next thing I know I’m binge watching the whole series. Johnny is an awesome character.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  6. #1506
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    23,774
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    I've been enjoying Roseanne. I started watching the old ones too. I like watching fat people.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I've been enjoying Roseanne. I started watching the old ones too. I like watching fat people.
    WELP. RIP.

    Also, Aggretsuko (Aggressive Retsuko) on netflix was both hilarious and depressing in it's depiction of work culture (albeit, Japanese work culture which is possibly the worst in aaaaaaalllll the world.) I, too, wish I could be a death-metal singing red panda.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

  8. #1508
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    23,774
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    WELP. RIP.

    Also, Aggretsuko (Aggressive Retsuko) on netflix was both hilarious and depressing in it's depiction of work culture (albeit, Japanese work culture which is possibly the worst in aaaaaaalllll the world.) I, too, wish I could be a death-metal singing red panda.
    I STILL HAVE TEN SEASONS WORTH OF IT OKAY?

    It annoys me that dozens of people lost their jobs over a single Tweet. Roseanne even promised to quit Twitter completely. I think there was some more going on behind the scenes and this gave them a loud enough excuse.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  9. #1509
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    23,774
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I STILL HAVE TEN SEASONS WORTH OF IT OKAY?

    It annoys me that dozens of people lost their jobs over a single Tweet. Roseanne even promised to quit Twitter completely. I think there was some more going on behind the scenes and this gave them a loud enough excuse.
    I feel like we've taken this PC thing as far to one side as possible, and I really hope someday it finds a balance.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •