Page 167 of 174 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1738

Thread: Which Good TV Shows Have You Seen Recently?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Loved the first episode on the Mandalorian!
    I just watched that the other night, it was great!

Quote Originally Posted by onurb View Post
    Watched first episode last night, was indeed good. And not just saying that because I am a trek fan. Lookin forward to E2 tonight.
    E4 was so damn good, I had to rewatch it. Every episode seems to get better and better
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

I just watched that the other night, it was great!
    E2 is even better!
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

4. Default

all caught up with both picard and mandalorian, all episodes have been very good thus far.

also, I had an omg moment when watching mandalorian, bo-katan looked familiar but I couldnt put my finger on it, then I realized that was starbuck!

I have this feeling when din gets accepted back into the fold he will try to get bo to join also and she should be eligible since she went into the living waters also.

this could reunite mandalore.
    Last edited by onurb; 03-10-2023 at 04:42 PM.

all caught up with both picard and mandalorian, all episodes have been very good thus far.

also, I had an omg moment when watching mandalorian, bo-katan looked familiar but I couldnt put my finger on it, then I realized that was starbuck!

I have this feeling when din gets accepted back into the fold he will try to get bo to join also and she should be eligible since she went into the living waters also.

I think it has more to do with the Mythosaur, it’s going to turn bo into a believer again and that’s whats going to reunite everyone.

I love when Riker threw the fucking asteroid!
    Last edited by Solkern; 03-10-2023 at 09:00 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

6. Default

I love when Riker threw the fucking asteroid!
    ya lol that was awesome. that episode did end kind of weird in that it felt like it should have been a season ending episode

7. Default

did I not call this or what ^

another great episode of the mandalorian. gonna watch picard tonight.

did I not call this or what ^

another great episode of the mandalorian. gonna watch picard tonight.

Hahaha you did! I wonder is she’s going to reveal what she saw in the waters, and if she’s going to stick around to the old ways.

Picard was great!
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

9. Default

Hahaha you did! I wonder is she’s going to reveal what she saw in the waters, and if she’s going to stick around to the old ways.

Picard was great!
    did she actually see the beast in the water? they showed it's eye, but i thought they were just showing that to the audience. I am kind of wondering if that beast is what makes the waters magical and not just a myth. the beast may not be evil either.

as far as picard goes, really curious whats going on with jack, I think he may be some changeling experiment that has mutant powers or something.

did she actually see the beast in the water? they showed it's eye, but i thought they were just showing that to the audience. I am kind of wondering if that beast is what makes the waters magical and not just a myth. the beast may not be evil either.

as far as picard goes, really curious whats going on with jack, I think he may be some changeling experiment that has mutant powers or something.
    She definitely saw the beast, she even asked the other dude if he saw anything alive. And she saw it swim away as well. I don’t think it’s evil at all, more likely just curious as it could have, but didn’t attack them.

I’m also really interested in what’s happening to Jack, lots of theories going about, but I like how there’s nothing definitive about it…. Makes the show that much better!
    Last edited by Solkern; 03-16-2023 at 11:23 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later: