Page 151 of 173 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1730

Thread: Which Good TV Shows Have You Seen Recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Eh, I think it is a cheese fest.
    What kind of cheese though? Stop leaving out important details before you get reported.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

Eh, I think it is a cheese fest.
    Valor was cheese fest.

I'm pretty into The Handmaid's Tale's new season.

I loved the book but always though that was a garbage cop-out ending by Atwood.

YouTube got me with Cobra Kai. It's great. I'm going into episode 3 and rooting for Johnny.

Cobra Kai rules. Episode 1 started auto playing after I was watching something else and next thing I know I’m binge watching the whole series. Johnny is an awesome character.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

I've been enjoying Roseanne. I started watching the old ones too. I like watching fat people.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

7. Default

I've been enjoying Roseanne. I started watching the old ones too. I like watching fat people.
    WELP. RIP.

Also, Aggretsuko (Aggressive Retsuko) on netflix was both hilarious and depressing in it's depiction of work culture (albeit, Japanese work culture which is possibly the worst in aaaaaaalllll the world.) I, too, wish I could be a death-metal singing red panda.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    WELP. RIP.

Also, Aggretsuko (Aggressive Retsuko) on netflix was both hilarious and depressing in it's depiction of work culture (albeit, Japanese work culture which is possibly the worst in aaaaaaalllll the world.) I, too, wish I could be a death-metal singing red panda.
    I STILL HAVE TEN SEASONS WORTH OF IT OKAY?

It annoys me that dozens of people lost their jobs over a single Tweet. Roseanne even promised to quit Twitter completely. I think there was some more going on behind the scenes and this gave them a loud enough excuse.

Blog Entries

10. Default

I STILL HAVE TEN SEASONS WORTH OF IT OKAY?

It annoys me that dozens of people lost their jobs over a single Tweet. Roseanne even promised to quit Twitter completely. I think there was some more going on behind the scenes and this gave them a loud enough excuse.
    I feel like we've taken this PC thing as far to one side as possible, and I really hope someday it finds a balance.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."