Page 166 of 174 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1738

Thread: Which Good TV Shows Have You Seen Recently?

Quote Originally Posted by onurb View Post
    I bet if lord of the rings never existed, and rings of power wasn't a spin off, way more people would like it because there would be nothing to compare it to.
    Maybe. People tend to react negatively when something shits all over the source material. One day I'll get around to trying to watch it again. I'm just not sure if I can handle that many hours of nothing happening.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

I bet if lord of the rings never existed, and rings of power wasn't a spin off, way more people would like it because there would be nothing to compare it to.
    RoP doesn't really function as a standalone story because the show seems to expect viewers to already have a working knowledge of the setting.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

3. Default

Drinkmasters on Netflix is alright.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

The Last of Us is pretty good, it's not a 1:1 remake of the game though.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Picard season three is really fucking good so far. Show brings back a lot of nostalgia.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Picard season three is really fucking good so far. Show brings back a lot of nostalgia.
    Going to start watching this tonight. I had been waiting a year for it to come out and I just stopped watching the calendar...

Going to start watching this tonight. I had been waiting a year for it to come out and I just stopped watching the calendar...
    It’s really good, i absolutely loved the second episode!
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    It’s really good, i absolutely loved the second episode!
    Watched first episode last night, was indeed good. And not just saying that because I am a trek fan. Lookin forward to E2 tonight.

Loved the first episode on the Mandalorian!
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

Been watching 1899 on Netflix. 1 episode to go. Bizarre.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.