Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your guns!

1. Default

what yall think about the judge and the circuit judge? they odd little guns. a shotgun revolver caught my attention years ago. thought it was kinda funny, the carbine version, that actually got me thinkin bout gettin one. I'd just need a second cylinder to modd so I could small game hunt with it.

My brother has a taurus judge and I love the hell out of it. That will be my next revolver purchase. Firing 45 long colt out of it I was accurate on 2in clay to 60 yards no problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

3. Default

nice, biggest problem people claim the guns have is lac of accuracy with the 45lc rounds because they are shorter then the cylinder and some how that throws em off. kinda makes sense but I really have no idea as to why it would.

other problem they say it has is the short barrel and the cylinder cause a loss of power with the .410 rounds. the short barrel issue fixed with the circuit judge, but they say its still a pretty large loss of power from the gap. then again I seen vids of the judge shooting birdshot thru 1/2" thick plywood from 15', and the circuit judge doing as good or better at some more respectable distances.

as much as I'd like one if I can't hunt with it its not worth the money to me. biggest problem in PA is needing to be restricted to 3 rounds, and it does come with a 2 round plug but not one that fits the laws. needs to be a single peice(that works) that can only be removed by dismantling the gun(this where it fails). maybe if I could get a spare cylinder I could fill 2 of the chambers with some kind of high temp resistant epoxy.

kind of fond of the rossi circuit judge tuffy look. all black, rails on the top for sights and one on the bottom for other accessories (I'd prolly toss a light down there, maybe the light/lazer combos). be a good home defense gun but also be able to take it out and mess around at a range or small game.
    Last edited by Gravebane525; 11-10-2011 at 10:49 AM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    He doesn't live in America.
    "And countries that don't have guns ain't American!"

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Damn Keller, did you pick all them up upon finding out you were having a girl?

Anticor, nice set <wink>

I have a .40 Smith and Wesson, Military & Police model, compact. I'll post it if I think of taking a picture of it but it's pretty google-able. I have the all black one.

7. Default

Nice try, ATF
    Discord: Valendr0s#6885

Blog Entries

I love my Judge that I just bought.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Dear Homeland Security,

I would like to take this moment to state that I do not own any firearms of any kind. When you come to disarm the American populace feel free to just move right past my house, there is nothing in there for you.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription!

[Shattered]-GSF:Wiggles: "How come all the groups that make enemies with Ifor end up quitting Shattered once he decides to eliminate them? I'm not saying he's a secret GM, but if he was a secret GM...."

You is a liar sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.