Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast

Thread: Post your guns!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Any of you people have a concealed carry permit and, if so, what weapon do you carry? And do you use a shoulder rig or carry on your belt?

I got the permit recently but haven't bought anything yet. We already own handguns but they are bulkier than I want and I'm using this as an excuse to buy another, smaller, sleeker model!

Please don't post pink weapons as suggestions. I will cut you.
    I have a Glock 19, love the size (my wife does also). But we also wear it on our belt usually, not concealed.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

I carry my Mossberg shockwave in a back scabbard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Any of you people have a concealed carry permit and, if so, what weapon do you carry? And do you use a shoulder rig or carry on your belt?

I got the permit recently but haven't bought anything yet. We already own handguns but they are bulkier than I want and I'm using this as an excuse to buy another, smaller, sleeker model!

Please don't post pink weapons as suggestions. I will cut you.
    I would say either look at the M&P Shield, the small one, I forget which it is or a Sig Sauer P365. Both will serve you very well for concealed. My brother-in-law has the Shield and I just shot and am getting ready to purchase a P365. The difference between the two is mainly that the Shield is a true single stack and the P365 is sort of a hybrid double stack, I think they call it an offset stack or something. The result is the P365 is just a tad wider, but holds either 2 or 3 more rounds.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    I would say either look at the M&P Shield, the small one, I forget which it is or a Sig Sauer P365. Both will serve you very well for concealed. My brother-in-law has the Shield and I just shot and am getting ready to purchase a P365. The difference between the two is mainly that the Shield is a true single stack and the P365 is sort of a hybrid double stack, I think they call it an offset stack or something. The result is the P365 is just a tad wider, but holds either 2 or 3 more rounds.
    I love my Sig, I don't have this particular one. I have the P226 and love it. They are great guns.

No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I love my Sig, I don't have this particular one. I have the P226 and love it. They are great guns.

I am going to have one of those very soon, but in the meantime I have a SigArms 2340, Sig Sauer P226 Elite Dark, P229, P239, P320 Xcarry, original 556 Rifle, and the holy grail of all competition pistols, the P320 LEGION. All must bow before the LEGION! Ok, maybe I exaggerate on the Legion some, but it has had a profound impact on how well I shoot in competition.

My shooting companion says I am a Sig fanboy, I say, find the most reliable pistol you shoot the best and buy that. Mine just happens to be Sigs. And I am a Sig fanboy.

Am looking at having an AR pistol built and am thinking of chambering it for 6.5 grendel, 11" barrel and 1/7.5 twist. looking at the alexander arms highlander. anyone have any experience with this setup?

Quote Originally Posted by loxe View Post
    Am looking at having an AR pistol built and am thinking of chambering it for 6.5 grendel, 11" barrel and 1/7.5 twist. looking at the alexander arms highlander. anyone have any experience with this setup?
    Keep in mind the ATF is changing rules for pistol braces.

[LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

9. Default Lolz

Lolz! Awesome guns everyone! Keep posting them all! We should totally do a gs guns meetup! Pm me ur name and address and I'll get it together!!101601786_127442772293642_4955761608061091840_n.jpg

I lost all my firearms in a tragic boating accident, so I'm afraid I can't participate.