Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sylvan Encampment

1. Default

Sorry, I'm not sure how to do a table like the ones above.

>l stones
    You see some smooth granite stones. Arranged in various places throughout the enclosure, each stone has a distinct purpose and houses various items either created or used for a specific purpose. Looking at the stones, you see a discolored grinding stone, a narrow drying stone, a thick baking stone, a slab of warm black stone and a blue hoarfrost-limed stone.

>l on stone
    On the grinding stone you see a flat-headed chunky walnut pestle and a wide-headed polished birch pestle. (7k each)
    >l on other stone
    On the drying stone you see an arrow-shaped glossy sorrel leaf and a feathery chervil leaf. (200 each)
    >l on third stone
    On the baking stone you see a plump grey clay baking vessel, a char-edged clay baking vessel, a reddish brown clay baking vessel and an herbed acorn flatbread. (500 silvers for the vessels, 100 for the flatbread)
    >l on fourth stone
    On the warm black stone you see a minty lemon verbena tea, a cherry and black rose sun tea, a lavender and almond flour biscuit, a bowl of herbed fig consomme and a thick rye and barley porridge. (200 silver for the tea, 100 for the biscuit, 300 for the consomme and the porridge)
    >l on hoar stone
    On the hoarfrost-limed stone you see a frosted blush white wine, a frosted deep burgundy wine, a bowl of grated carrot salad, a bowl of elderflower fool and a scalloped eggplant quiche. (300 silver for the fool, 200 silver for everything else)

>l in pou
    In the assortment of pouches you see a crystalized verdant mint leaf, a honey-coated curled cinammon stick and a delicate glazed mulberry blossom. (50 silver each)
    >l in bask
    In the river reed baskets you see an elliptical white rowan nut and a sugared roasted hazelnut. (100 silver each)

The baking vessels have food in them. Tap them to break them open. The red ones are brook trout, not sure about the others.

Man not having the arrow heads bundled was annoying. For both people looking and the buyers. WTB bundles or something.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheet View Post
    Man not having the arrow heads bundled was annoying. For both people looking and the buyers. WTB bundles or something.
    Is it the same with the fletchings?

No idea. Everyone told me the fletchings are just cosmetic.
    Chris

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Is it the same with the fletchings?
    Yes, the fletchings are sold individually as well.
    Discord: Kyaloria#0165

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by soybean View Post
    Sorry, I'm not sure how to do a table like the ones above.

>l stones
    You see some smooth granite stones. Arranged in various places throughout the enclosure, each stone has a distinct purpose and houses various items either created or used for a specific purpose. Looking at the stones, you see a discolored grinding stone, a narrow drying stone, a thick baking stone, a slab of warm black stone and a blue hoarfrost-limed stone.

>l on stone
    On the grinding stone you see a flat-headed chunky walnut pestle and a wide-headed polished birch pestle. (7k each)
    >l on other stone
    On the drying stone you see an arrow-shaped glossy sorrel leaf and a feathery chervil leaf. (200 each)
    >l on third stone
    On the baking stone you see a plump grey clay baking vessel, a char-edged clay baking vessel, a reddish brown clay baking vessel and an herbed acorn flatbread. (500 silvers for the vessels, 100 for the flatbread)
    >l on fourth stone
    On the warm black stone you see a minty lemon verbena tea, a cherry and black rose sun tea, a lavender and almond flour biscuit, a bowl of herbed fig consomme and a thick rye and barley porridge. (200 silver for the tea, 100 for the biscuit, 300 for the consomme and the porridge)
    >l on hoar stone
    On the hoarfrost-limed stone you see a frosted blush white wine, a frosted deep burgundy wine, a bowl of grated carrot salad, a bowl of elderflower fool and a scalloped eggplant quiche. (300 silver for the fool, 200 silver for everything else)

>l in pou
    In the assortment of pouches you see a crystalized verdant mint leaf, a honey-coated curled cinammon stick and a delicate glazed mulberry blossom. (50 silver each)
    >l in bask
    In the river reed baskets you see an elliptical white rowan nut and a sugared roasted hazelnut. (100 silver each)
    Thank you! I'll get the main post updated as soon as I get a bit more caffeine in me. Must. Have. Coffee.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MokiePrime View Post
    Yes, the fletchings are sold individually as well.
    Okay, I lied. The fletchings come 50 to a bundle. Thanks to Nilandia for point that out! I'll be updating the main post to reflect that as well as add the other stuff shortly!

9. Default

Sorry for the delay, I was out for the evening yesterday and didn't get a chance to work on a list until today. Allow me to supplement Kyaloria's awesome work with a list of my own. Given the fletching razors are in such limited supply, the descriptions might be slightly different, but the rest should be accurate.

The list is at http://www.nilandia.com/merchants/sylvan11.htm

Gretchen, sometime known as Nilandia