Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Be aware

Default Be aware

I'm leaving shattered tomorrow. You can say I'll be back, but it wouldn't really be the healthiest thing for me. When I am neglecting my health, and Gemostne was the only thing I could think about. Not a good thing.

I wanted to make this post (Not to feed the troll Kayous, which I'm sure he wants the attention, or doesn't mind it anyway) but to be ware he can be a very shady individual. No real friend would do this. Also no real friend would tell me how to kil myself. So, please , although you should be able to trade with him/sell to him with no problems, do not piss him off. As he is a liar, a thief, and I am quite frankly surprised he doesn't have more guilt than what he does. Especially for doing what he did. I decided to assemble a log. Just, please be cautious.

First, I'll be up front. This was partially my fault. Yes, I did have buyers remorse. And to be quite honest, I was the same way with Casis. Except Casis has a soul.
    I really wanted to leave on a good note, but I am quite upset at what happened to me. I had an emotional breakdown and almost went to the hospital. Call it emo but it wasn't. I'm struggling with a very serious addiction, like heroin as fortybox would put it. He was right. I am happy though, that Sheikh knew GS wasn't good for me. Thank you for that Sheikh. You were right too on this. You didn't want to feed into that. I appreciate that.

--------------------

[Private]-GSF:Kayous: "i feel rly rly bad about this whole situation ... i hate loosing friends over stupid things like gemstone .... why dont we just trade everything back like it never happened"

[PrivateTo]-GSF:Kayous: "Come to thraks then."

Kayous says, "Yea this isnt cool."
    >l
    [Ferocious Thrak Table]
    Wood chairs are pushed haphazardly against the long wooden table. A dagger with a carved bone hilt pins a dried-out apple to the table, providing an interesting centerpiece. A picture of a thrak baring its teeth is drawn in fading paint. You also see the Raylewis disk and the Legend disk.
    Also here: Afro-Ninja Kayous, Raylewis
    Obvious exits: out
    Kayous says, "Too much drama."

You nod.
    Kayous says, "I actually almost cried , cuz i felt so bad for u."
    Kayous nods to you.

You say, "I wanted that belt more tha anything, and didnt know what to say to you."

You sigh.

You say, "I'm sorry kayous."

You say, "I didn't mean to piss you off."
    Kayous says, "Yea it happens , i know things get all hectic when it comes to droughtmans item."

Kayous says, "Yea long as u didnt break my bracer , we can just do that."

You say, "I didnt."
    Kayous says, "And then everyones happy."

You say, "I'm afraid you're going to jack me."

You say, "No offense."

You say, "I'll hand it over, but I need to have the items first."
    Raylewis says, "You already have the v'tull symbol..."

You say, "I will not jackk you."

Kayous says, "Dude i already handed u stuff for free."

Kayous says, "Give it to ray , he gives to me , i do the same.

You say, "Thats fair."
    Raylewis says, "Yes."

You ask, "Do you want to help out with this?"

Kayous says, "At least that way theres a neutral person watching."
    Raylewis says, "Sure, sec, daughter peed on the floor."
    Kayous shrugs.

You nod.
    Kayous takes a thick brass-studed leather belt buckled with brilliant vultite off from around his waist.

You say, "I'm surprised Kayous."
    >'I didn't thik you'd apologize
    You say, "I didn't thik you'd apologize."

You say, "Thanks man."
    >'I'm sorry too
    You say, "I'm sorry too."
    >'really
    You say, "Really."
    Kayous says, "Yea thats not cool , i like having friends in gemstone."
    >'me too
    You say, "Me too."
    Raylewis says, "Ok."

Raylewis nods to you.
    Kayous removes a silver-edged matte jet sword symbol from his neck.
    >remove brac
    You remove a carved firestone bracer flecked with ebon inclusions from your wrist.

You offer your firestone bracer to Raylewis, who has 30 seconds to accept the offer. Click CANCEL to prematurely cancel the offer.
    Raylewis has accepted your offer and is now holding a carved firestone bracer flecked with ebon inclusions.
    >l
    [Ferocious Thrak Table]
    Wood chairs are pushed haphazardly against the long wooden table. A dagger with a carved bone hilt pins a dried-out apple to the table, providing an interesting centerpiece. A picture of a thrak baring its teeth is drawn in fading paint. You also see the Raylewis disk and the Legend disk.
    Kayous put a thick brass-studed leather belt buckled with brilliant vultite in his trick or treat pail.
    Kayous offers Raylewis a silver-edged matte jet sword symbol.
    Raylewis offers Kayous a carbon black kevlar bastard axe.
    >l
    [Ferocious Thrak Table]
    Raylewis offers Kayous a carved firestone bracer flecked with ebon inclusions.
    Kayous accepts Raylewis's firestone bracer.
    Raylewis put a carbon black kevlar bastard axe in his throwback jersey.
    Afro-Ninja Kayous just went out.

------------

LET THE BUYER BEWARE.

The talisman had become a buckboard; the buck-board now became a medicine-show wagon of the sort which might have crisscrossed the country a hundred years ago. There was a legend written on the side, and Alan could just make it out:

CAVEAT EMPTOR.
    it said. Fifteen feet in the air and still rising, the wagon passed through the flames sprawling out from the ruins of the Municpal Building. The hooves of the black horse gallooped on some invisible road in the sky, still striking off sparks of brilliant blue and orange. It rose over castle stream, a glowing box in the sky; it passed over the downed bridge which lay in the torrent like the skeleton of a dinosaur. Then a raft of smoke from the burning hulk of the municpal building blew across main street, and when the smoke cleared, Leland Gaunt and his hellwagon were gone.
    Last edited by Spooky; 09-06-2011 at 02:04 AM.
    One of the sailors on the ship inside of your bottle shrieks out, "You are about to send us on a journey to send a message to Auchand. The message will read, 'If you can get this message....well, weird. Also, I'd like a fireball.'"
    A roaring ball of fire streaks through the air and strikes you!
    ... 40 points of damage!
    Head reduced to a charred stump.

I don't get any of this!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

seriously.. whats the bottom part about?
    R.I.P Grandma, You Will Always Be Remembered

It means let the buyer beware.

Becareful who you deal with, becareful what items you buy. They may not be what they seem. It's from a book by Stephen King called "needful things." The whole plot of the book is a shop that opens up selling items /things that people want the most, however they come at a very dear price. Leland Gaunt is the devil, who ends up taking peoples souls. He is also the shop Keeper. So, becareful what you wish for/deal with/who you deal with. Let the buyer beware, hence, 'caveat emptor" which its latin for.
    One of the sailors on the ship inside of your bottle shrieks out, "You are about to send us on a journey to send a message to Auchand. The message will read, 'If you can get this message....well, weird. Also, I'd like a fireball.'"
    A roaring ball of fire streaks through the air and strikes you!
    ... 40 points of damage!
    Head reduced to a charred stump.

Seriously, see a psychiatrist and stay away from pretend world while you fix your train_wreck insecurities/life.

your post lacks context,coherence, and reason. Don't explain it; walk away and come back when you are well and in control. In a perfect world you will never read this post because you are already gone.

good luck. hopefully, you take this as genuine advice. I am not trolling or being snarky.
    Last edited by Lord Orbstar; 09-06-2011 at 02:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    I don't get any of this!
    Legend kept making shady deals and trades with people. Making deals with items he didnt even have to trade in the first place. He ended up doing the same to me and it blew up in his face. He kept buggin me to sell my firestone bracer to him, i kept declining. After numerous times/ offers from him , buggin me to trade it , i finally agreed to it and gave in (didnt realize he hasnt even paid for the vtulls yet at this point, and he promised the dauntless to another person), and traded my bracer for his cammo belt, 2x dauntless , and 2x vtulls. Like two minutes after the trade , he has remorse , and wants to trade back. I told him fuck that , especially after he bugged me so much for the shit in the first place. Then he asked to sell him the vtulls thing back, i told him id think about it. Then he starts crying and emoing on lnet , talkin about how he screwed himself trading stuff , and its all his fault. I felt bad for him , so i went and GAVE him the vtulls thing back , instead of selling it back to him, so he would STFU. He still continued to cry about shit in lnet , and generally just wiggin out. I tried to make him realize he was trippin in lnet, and i did talk a lil shit, then he ended up telling me "Fuck You". After i just gave him that item , and didnt have to do a damn thing for him. So i waited a bit , and chatted to him what u see above, jacked his bitch ass. Thats my "Fuck You" back, you got Deebod bitch. Legend has screwed me over/backstabbed me 3x before this situation also(not having anything to do with trades or prizes), so this was the last straw, this was far from an isolated incident. I have forgiven him for his bullshit before, and he knows it(felt sorry for him cuz he is half retarded). Im glad to hear the suicide hotline he called that night talked him outta killing himself over an item in gemstone, which i actually gave away to someone after i stole it from him(someone who was actually screwed over on another one of his shady deals , when he decided to emo quit). Ive put up with Warclaids bullshit long enough, im tired of it. Good riddence. Oh and you need to learn how to count Legend, you say "items" i dont have ur "items", i stole 1 thing , the bracers. The dauntless and belt i have right now still remain legitimately mine , so fuck you.

Here is just another example of how out of hand Legend was with this Droughtmans bullshit. When the GM's asked us in the first place of any items we each wanted personally added to the prize bin, Legend kept asking for stupid shit to be added(like 2x a day call familiar , vtulls thing, ect), and then he actually gets the dumb shit he asked for , and uses it as trade fodder like its a shitty item. WTF did u ask for the dumb shit for , if ur gonna get it and use it as trade fodder, you dumb piece of shit. It was bad enough that you pissed people off asking for stupid shit in the first place, dont use it as trade fodder when u actually get it.. wtf. No one else is trading the shit they specifically ASKED the GM"s to put in the bin, that they really wanted from Droughtmans for the 20$ tickets they bought. I guarantee i'm not the only person pissed off about this issue either. Dont add bullshit to the hopper if u dont wanna keep it for at least 10 mins when u get it.

Example : (bolded for emphasis)

GS4-SIRINA Re: Droughtman's Challenge - Shattered on 08/08/2011 07:18 AM MDT I'll be working on stocking your prize bins when I get home from Simucon. Please feel free to post in this thread if you have specific requests for the prizes you want included (from the existing prize list). Please DO NOT post and talk about what crap one specific prize is... ~Sirina

KEVINT12 Re: Droughtmans wish list. on 08/08/2011 11:03 AM MDT
    DB items, self recharging items (like 3x per day), call familiar items (like the catnip and wolf bone)

KEVINT12 Re: Droughtmans wish list. on 08/08/2011 05:27 PM MDT
    The main thing I REALLY hope to find is the dice of fate! I'd love to see some of those in the hopper! I've always wanted to own the dice of fate!

08-28-2011, 07:09 PM Spooky
    Stuff for sale/trade possibly: Dice of fate Wolf bone ...... (which he did trade at some point btw)

Man I can keep goin on this rant about his bullshit longer , but im tired and done explaining. Yea its a long post, deal with it....instead of tellin each person what happened individually, figured id make one general post instead. Its easier that way. Thanks for being a usefull tool for once PC , lul. Legend is a greedy/ sheltered/ spoiled rich kid, that doest care about anything cept himself and his gemstone character. Im glad his mommy and daddy are finally making him move out before he hits 30. He already told me he used the rent money they gave him for 5 Droughtmans tickets ha. This is actually prolly the best thing that can happen to him if you think about it though, reality check bee-otch. I actually really do hope he does stay away, and get his life straight. Maybe he can enroll at Arca or something? I heard Walmart always needs new greeters.
    Last edited by jaroc; 09-06-2011 at 03:44 AM.
    [Shattered]-GSF:Michaelous: "thats it ill go slunntty on your ass"
    [Shattered]-GSF:Snoopy: "you mean.. die repeatedly and get your char broke?"

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post

Becareful who you deal with, becareful what items you buy. They may not be what they seem. It's from a book by Stephen King called "needful things." The whole plot of the book is a shop that opens up selling items /things that people want the most, however they come at a very dear price. Leland Gaunt is the devil, who ends up taking peoples souls. He is also the shop Keeper. So, becareful what you wish for/deal with/who you deal with. Let the buyer beware, hence, 'caveat emptor" which its latin for.

Hell yes, Stephen King is awesome!

Gemstone is a market that regulates itself.

en versión original..

I'm leaving shattered tomorrow. You can say I'll be back, but it wouldn't really be the healthiest thing for me. When I am neglecting my health, and Gemostne was the only thing I could think about. Not a good thing.

I wanted to make this post (Not to feed the troll Kayous, which I'm sure he wants the attention, or doesn't mind it anyway) but to be ware he can be a very shady individual. No real friend would do this. Also no real friend would tell me how to kil myself. So, please , although you should be able to trade with him/sell to him with no problems, do not piss him off. As he is a liar, a thief, and I am quite frankly surprised he doesn't have more guilt than what he does. Especially for doing what he did. I decided to assemble a log. Just, please be cautious.

First, I'll be up front. This was partially my fault. Yes, I did have buyers remorse. And to be quite honest, I was the same way with Casis. Except Casis has a soul.
    I really wanted to leave on a good note, but I am quite upset at what happened to me. I had an emotional breakdown and almost went to the hospital. Call it emo but it wasn't. I'm struggling with a very serious addiction, like heroin as fortybox would put it. He was right. I am happy though, that Sheikh knew GS wasn't good for me. Thank you for that Sheikh. You were right too on this. You didn't want to feed into that. I appreciate that.

--------------------

[Private]-GSF:Kayous: "i feel rly rly bad about this whole situation ... i hate loosing friends over stupid things like gemstone .... why dont we just trade everything back like it never happened"

[PrivateTo]-GSF:Kayous: "Come to thraks then."

Kayous says, "Yea this isnt cool."
    >l
    [Ferocious Thrak Table]
    Kayous says, "Too much drama."

You nod.
    Kayous says, "I actually almost cried , cuz i felt so bad for u."
    Kayous nods to you.

You say, "I wanted that belt more tha anything, and didnt know what to say to you."

You sigh.

You say, "I'm sorry kayous."

You say, "I didn't mean to piss you off."
    Kayous says, "Yea it happens , i know things get all hectic when it comes to droughtmans item."

Kayous says, "Yea long as u didnt break my bracer , we can just do that."

You say, "I didnt."
    Kayous says, "And then everyones happy."

You say, "I'm afraid you're going to jack me."

You say, "No offense."

You say, "I'll hand it over, but I need to have the items first."
    Raylewis says, "You already have the v'tull symbol..."

You say, "I will not jackk you."

Kayous says, "Dude i already handed u stuff for free."

Kayous says, "Give it to ray , he gives to me , i do the same.

You say, "Thats fair."
    Raylewis says, "Yes."

You ask, "Do you want to help out with this?"

Kayous says, "At least that way theres a neutral person watching."
    Raylewis says, "Sure, sec, daughter peed on the floor."
    Kayous shrugs.

You nod.
    Kayous takes a thick brass-studed leather belt buckled with brilliant vultite off from around his waist.

You say, "I'm surprised Kayous."
    >'I didn't thik you'd apologize
    You say, "I didn't thik you'd apologize."

You say, "Thanks man."
    >'I'm sorry too
    You say, "I'm sorry too."
    >'really
    You say, "Really."
    Kayous says, "Yea thats not cool , i like having friends in gemstone."
    >'me too
    You say, "Me too."
    Raylewis says, "Ok."

Raylewis nods to you.
    Kayous removes a silver-edged matte jet sword symbol from his neck.
    >remove brac
    You remove a carved firestone bracer flecked with ebon inclusions from your wrist.

You offer your firestone bracer to Raylewis, who has 30 seconds to accept the offer. Click CANCEL to prematurely cancel the offer.
    Raylewis has accepted your offer and is now holding a carved firestone bracer flecked with ebon inclusions.
    >l
    [Ferocious Thrak Table]
    Kayous put a thick brass-studed leather belt buckled with brilliant vultite in his trick or treat pail.
    Kayous offers Raylewis a silver-edged matte jet sword symbol.
    Raylewis offers Kayous a carbon black kevlar bastard axe.
    >l
    [Ferocious Thrak Table]
    Raylewis offers Kayous a carved firestone bracer flecked with ebon inclusions.
    Kayous accepts Raylewis's firestone bracer.
    Raylewis put a carbon black kevlar bastard axe in his throwback jersey.
    Afro-Ninja Kayous just went out.

------------

LET THE BUYER BEWARE.

The talisman had become a buckboard; the buck-board now became a medicine-show wagon of the sort which might have crisscrossed the country a hundred years ago. There was a legend written on the side, and Alan could just make it out:

CAVEAT EMPTOR.
    it said. Fifteen feet in the air and still rising, the wagon passed through the flames sprawling out from the ruins of the Municpal Building. The hooves of the black horse gallooped on some invisible road in the sky, still striking off sparks of brilliant blue and orange. It rose over castle stream, a glowing box in the sky; it passed over the downed bridge which lay in the torrent like the skeleton of a dinosaur. Then a raft of smoke from the burning hulk of the municpal building blew across main street, and when the smoke cleared, Leland Gaunt and his hellwagon were gone.

Quote Originally Posted by jaroc View Post
    Legend kept making shady deals and trades with people. Making deals with items he didnt even have to trade in the first place. He ended up doing the same to me and it blew up in his face. He kept buggin me to sell my firestone bracer to him, i kept declining. After numerous times/ offers from him , buggin me to trade it , i finally agreed to it and gave in (didnt realize he hasnt even paid for the vtulls yet at this point, and he promised the dauntless to another person), and traded my bracer for his cammo belt, 2x dauntless , and 2x vtulls. Like two minutes after the trade , he has remorse , and wants to trade back. I told him fuck that , especially after he bugged me so much for the shit in the first place. Then he asked to sell him the vtulls thing back, i told him id think about it. Then he starts crying and emoing on lnet , talkin about how he screwed himself trading stuff , and its all his fault. I felt bad for him , so i went and GAVE him the vtulls thing back , instead of selling it back to him, so he would STFU. He still continued to cry about shit in lnet , and generally just wiggin out. I tried to make him realize he was trippin in lnet, and i did talk a lil shit, then he ended up telling me "Fuck You". After i just gave him that item , and didnt have to do a damn thing for him. So i waited a bit , and chatted to him what u see above, jacked his bitch ass. Thats my "Fuck You" back, you got Deebod bitch. Legend has screwed me over/backstabbed me 3x before this situation also(not having anything to do with trades or prizes), so this was the last straw, this was far from an isolated incident. I have forgiven him for his bullshit before, and he knows it(felt sorry for him cuz he is half retarded). Im glad to hear the suicide hotline he called that night talked him outta killing himself over an item in gemstone, which i actually gave away to someone after i stole it from him(someone who was actually screwed over on another one of his shady deals , when he decided to emo quit). Ive put up with Warclaids bullshit long enough, im tired of it. Good riddence. Oh and you need to learn how to count Legend, you say "items" i dont have ur "items", i stole 1 thing , the bracers. The dauntless and belt i have right now still remain legitimately mine , so fuck you.

Here is just another example of how out of hand Legend was with this Droughtmans bullshit. When the GM's asked us in the first place of any items we each wanted personally added to the prize bin, Legend kept asking for stupid shit to be added(like 2x a day call familiar , vtulls thing, ect), and then he actually gets the dumb shit he asked for , and uses it as trade fodder like its a shitty item. WTF did u ask for the dumb shit for , if ur gonna get it and use it as trade fodder, you dumb piece of shit. It was bad enough that you pissed people off asking for stupid shit in the first place, dont use it as trade fodder when u actually get it.. wtf. No one else is trading the shit they specifically ASKED the GM"s to put in the bin, that they really wanted from Droughtmans for the 20$ tickets they bought. I guarantee i'm not the only person pissed off about this issue either. Dont add bullshit to the hopper if u dont wanna keep it for at least 10 mins when u get it.

Example : (bolded for emphasis)

GS4-SIRINA Re: Droughtman's Challenge - Shattered on 08/08/2011 07:18 AM MDT I'll be working on stocking your prize bins when I get home from Simucon. Please feel free to post in this thread if you have specific requests for the prizes you want included (from the existing prize list). Please DO NOT post and talk about what crap one specific prize is... ~Sirina

KEVINT12 Re: Droughtmans wish list. on 08/08/2011 11:03 AM MDT
    DB items, self recharging items (like 3x per day), call familiar items (like the catnip and wolf bone)

KEVINT12 Re: Droughtmans wish list. on 08/08/2011 05:27 PM MDT
    The main thing I REALLY hope to find is the dice of fate! I'd love to see some of those in the hopper! I've always wanted to own the dice of fate!

08-28-2011, 07:09 PM Spooky
    Stuff for sale/trade possibly: Dice of fate Wolf bone ...... (which he did trade at some point btw)

Man I can keep goin on this rant about his bullshit longer , but im tired and done explaining. Yea its a long post, deal with it....instead of tellin each person what happened individually, figured id make one general post instead. Its easier that way. Thanks for being a usefull tool for once PC , lul. Legend is a greedy/ sheltered/ spoiled rich kid, that doest care about anything cept himself and his gemstone character. Im glad his mommy and daddy are finally making him move out before he hits 30. He already told me he used the rent money they gave him for 5 Droughtmans tickets ha. This is actually prolly the best thing that can happen to him if you think about it though, reality check bee-otch. I actually really do hope he does stay away, and get his life straight. Maybe he can enroll at Arca or something? I heard Walmart always needs new greeters.

I feel dumber after reading this. It was like alcohol, the brain cells it killed won't be coming back.
    Chris