Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lnet Chat

1. Default

This is an old thread but still awesome. Each iteration of lnet will likely change the line# but if you find the line that starts with "if @@options['fam_window']" and put the line Haz/Horibu has above, it'll still work.
    Last edited by Cronstintein; 12-04-2014 at 10:12 PM.

Update for people that are coming back, it's now located on line 289 of ;lnet

Code:
    if @@options['fam_window'] && (channel =~ /\[(?:Private|PrivateTo|Onoir|Waggle|enclave|GSWiki)\]/ )
    That's mine now that works great, add additional channels accordingly as shown.
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info
    EO Scripts Github Repository - Collaborative script development by the community.
    EO Lich5 Github Repository - Collaborative Lich Development for GS4 & DR for modern Ruby.
    Elanthia Online Forums Archive

Player of Tysong

^bump

Super useful feature for those that don't want to miss Private msgs or filter other LNet channels to their Fam window to separate them from all the other chatter of prime/lnet/merchant.
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info
    EO Scripts Github Repository - Collaborative script development by the community.
    EO Lich5 Github Repository - Collaborative Lich Development for GS4 & DR for modern Ruby.

Player of Tysong

Quote Originally Posted by horibu View Post
    Update for people that are coming back, it's now located on line 289 of ;lnet

Code:
    if @@options['fam_window'] && (channel =~ /\[(?:Private|PrivateTo|Onoir|Waggle|enclave|GSWiki)\]/ )
    That's mine now that works great, add additional channels accordingly as shown.
    I must be doing something wrong here. I replaced line 289 in the ;lnet script with exactly the above and it still shows my private messages in the thoughts window (not familar window).

Thanks in advance

You did enable the familiar window option after updating the code?
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info

Player of Tysong