Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lnet Chat

Default Lnet Chat

Is there anyway to manage how Lnet chat gets outputted to different windows. I'd like to get my private tells sent to say the familiar or voln window while all other chat gets sent to my normal thoughts window. Is this currently possible?
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info
    EO Scripts Github Repository - Collaborative script development by the community.
    EO Lich5 Github Repository - Collaborative Lich Development for GS4 & DR for modern Ruby.
    Elanthia Online Forums Archive

Player of Tysong

;lnet help

The only option in ;lnet help says something about the familiar window and that sends ALL lnet chat to the familiar window. I want to just send Private lnet convos to the familiar window or another. That way when general Lnet is busy I don't miss my private lnet tells.
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info
    EO Scripts Github Repository - Collaborative script development by the community.
    EO Lich5 Github Repository - Collaborative Lich Development for GS4 & DR for modern Ruby.

Player of Tysong

4. Default

Far as i know you can only send them all to the thought window. I just highlight [Private] a different color than everything else and it's pretty easy to spot.

Open up your lnet.lic and change line 230 to

if @@options['fam_window'] && channel == 'Private' || @@options['fam_window'] && channel == 'PrivateTo'

Then turn on your fam window...only private chat will go to fam window

You're amazing. Thank you.
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info

Player of Tysong

Had to make one adjustment, needed to add the [] brackets and - so it passed the if statement as follows:
    Code:
    if @@options['fam_window'] && channel == '[Private]-' || @@options['fam_window'] && channel == '[PrivateTo]-'
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info

Player of Tysong

Changed it a bit more to make it easier and a bit more reduced on it's logic
    Code:
    if @@options['fam_window'] && (channel == '[Private]-' || channel == '[PrivateTo]-')
    And you can just add another
    Code:
    || channel == '[CHANNENAME]-'
    inside the parenthesis to add any other channel you want to be pushed to your familiar window as well.
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info

Player of Tysong

Update.

This code is now located on line 238 for those that are nit pickers as well as bumping this for some friends to see easier.
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info

Player of Tysong

BUMP for other friends just getting back to GS4 and others to see.

After the new version of LNET, the code is now located on line 248. So change the entire line of 248 to match:

Code:
    if @@options['fam_window'] && (channel == '[Private]-' || channel == '[PrivateTo]-')
    and if you want to send your custom channels there, scroll up and follow the directions I posted before. Thanks.
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info

Player of Tysong