Page 229 of 245 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2448

Thread: Thread for things that blew your mind today.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    When applying a higher resolution, you can make it out much more clearly:

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    When applying a higher resolution, you can make it out much more clearly:

I KNEW you were going to go there.....

Asshole.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

You gotta be shitting me.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post

So, this is what happens when your wife invites the “plumber” over and you come home and ask him to fix the sink.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

I was watching thinking "Come on, it's not that bad. But why is this video 14 minutes long if the flood happened at the beginning? Oh, oh there's more flooding..."

The video description is full of weird information, such as:

They reported a leaking bathroom sink to their landlord. The landlord, a very problematic, very cheap, Persian female, calls in a self-appointed Hispanic plumber named Wilmer.
    Does it really add anything to the story to know the plumber is Hispanic or that the landlord is Persian?

Also if this part is true it's just begging for this type of situation to happen:

This means, in order to shut the water off for this one apartment, the entire building's water would have to be shut down. The apartment complex requires a $150 fee to be paid every 30 minutes the water is turned off.
    Why would you ever punish someone for doing something the safe way?

"Hey if you want to fix a leak you'll have to shut off the building's water, but if you shut off the water you'll have to cough up some money."

That's like saying "Wearing a seatbelt can save your life in a crash, but we're going to charge you 150 bucks every time you wear a seatbelt."

Yeah, that description is a weird mess. I don't think I've ever worked on any place that was like, "can't shut the water off because I'll be paying money to do so". Just, turn a fucking valve and boom, water is off.

God it's like a cursed video. The most mind blowing thing was the vacuum though, what fucking even.

Yeah, that description is a weird mess. I don't think I've ever worked on any place that was like, "can't shut the water off because I'll be paying money to do so". Just, turn a fucking valve and boom, water is off.

God it's like a cursed video. The most mind blowing thing was the vacuum though, what fucking even.
    The whole building only had one shut off valve, apparently? Insane. I think that vacuum thing is a rug cleaner. They have a “suck” feature to clean up water, though they could have just used a wet vac
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Yeah the story about turning off the water to the entire building doesn't make sense. Like I guess it's possible you can't shut water off to just one apartment, but since when can't you shut the water off at the sink itself? What exactly was this guy doing, taking off entire pipes filled with water to fix a leak?

The fact that they had the vacuum already ready to go shows they either knew something was going to happen or this guy had been flooding the place before the video started.

What a mess. Darn cheap Persian females.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    The whole building only had one shut off valve, apparently? Insane. I think that vacuum thing is a rug cleaner. They have a “suck” feature to clean up water, though they could have just used a wet vac
    It's fucking impossible to find buildings that don't have a valve under the sink that shuts water off. Even so, I don't even think they could fine you if the reason you shut the water off was to fix a leak. As long as you notify your tenants you're doing it, of course. I think what he did was cut into a T under the valve but fuck. The guy had a shop vac! The same kind I use! They are great for vacuuming up water. I don't understand why he thought snaking the fucking hose down the toilet was a viable solution.

Shut the fucking water off!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yeah the story about turning off the water to the entire building doesn't make sense. Like I guess it's possible you can't shut water off to just one apartment, but since when can't you shut the water off at the sink itself? What exactly was this guy doing, taking off entire pipes filled with water to fix a leak?

The fact that they had the vacuum already ready to go shows they either knew something was going to happen or this guy had been flooding the place before the video started.

What a mess. Darn cheap Persian females.
    So from the look of it, the guy was trying to fix a leak, most likely at a T. It would explain why he couldn't shut the water off at a valve commonly found under the sink. The vacuum lady was probably really trying her best. Just genuinely knowing what a shit show this was going to be.