Page 234 of 245 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2448

Thread: Thread for things that blew your mind today.

That implant scares the shit out of me.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    They have implants to make you poop too, but that's more of a niche fetish market.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    They have implants to make you poop too, but that's more of a niche fetish market.
    Anything wireless that has access to your brain should rightfully scare the shit out of you. Someone could make you poop wirelessly.

4. Default

Anything wireless that has access to your brain should rightfully scare the shit out of you. Someone could make you poop wirelessly.
    I don't even like when I'm talking about something on Twitch and get an ad based a word I said on google 30 minutes later.

I poop on my terms, not Elon Musk's. I will be passing on the brain implant.

Stuff like this makes it all worth it:

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/statu...21000244879360

6. Default

It should if you are a healthy. I think the real test cases will start with people who very likely have a really poor quality of life because of debilitating diseases or paralysis and what not.

I'd sign up if it might let me talk or walk or the like.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I don't even like when I'm talking about something on Twitch and get an ad based a word I said on google 30 minutes later.

I poop on my terms, not Elon Musk's. I will be passing on the brain implant.
    There's a lot of applications that would make the implant incredible but why does it have wireless access? It should be an implant that you can put a chip in and it only assists with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    It should if you are a healthy. I think the real test cases will start with people who very likely have a really poor quality of life because of debilitating diseases or paralysis and what not.

I'd sign up if it might let me talk or walk or the like.
    At some point we're going to hit the practical applications, we always do. Then it's gonna be "Oh I have the N5 and it lets me auto translate languages." and we're gonna see some cellphone level bullshit accessories.
    Last edited by Astray; 07-19-2019 at 10:44 AM.

There's a lot of applications that would make the implant incredible but why does it have wireless access? It should be an implant that you can put a chip in and it only assists with that.

At some point we're going to hit the practical applications, we always do. Then it's gonna be "Oh I have the N5 and it lets me auto translate languages." and we're gonna see some cellphone level bullshit accessories.
    Hopefully ethernet connections will be available for people who typically don't leave the house.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

So long as you don't get the chip 'upgraded' in Hengsha you should be ok.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

10. Default

I would assume so they don't have to drill a hole in your head everytime they want to do a firmware update. That would be the practical application for wireless.