Page 220 of 222 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222 LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2218

Thread: Thread for things that blew your mind today.

  1. #2191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    apparently this is what happens when a half ounce piece of plastic hits aluminum at 15k mph.

    Hmmm...1/2 oz at 15kph?

  2. #2192
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    6,782
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Hmmm...1/2 oz at 15kph?
    In space and MPH.

  3. #2193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    apparently this is what happens when a half ounce piece of plastic hits aluminum at 15k mph.

    That much velocity will give a lot of force even to plastic, and aluminum is super soft (in general, not counting crazy alloys).

  4. #2194
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    6,782
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Why you don't change a tire in the middle of the road

    https://i.imgur.com/4bbkh63.mp4
    Last edited by drauz; 02-15-2018 at 09:21 AM.

  5. #2195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Why you don't change a tire in the middle of the road

    https://i.imgur.com/4bbkh63.mp4
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  6. #2196
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    25,095
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default



    They are going to murder us all and in truth we may deserve it.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

  7. #2197
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    9,590
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  8. #2198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post


    They are going to murder us all and in truth we may deserve it.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  9. #2199
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    25,095
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default



    https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...egas/23374427/

    A little too harsh for the made you laugh political thread, so here it goes.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

  10. #2200
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    6,782
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •