Page 216 of 220 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2196

Thread: Thread for things that blew your mind today.

  1. #2151
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    16,683
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/jude.verret...35642933375855

    Most ridiculous wasp nest I've ever seen.
    I'd just burn the house down.

    Of course, that's what I want to do when I just find a spider web so maybe my advice on the subject should be ignored in this instance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  2. #2152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I'd just burn the house down.

    Of course, that's what I want to do when I just find a spider web so maybe my advice on the subject should be ignored in this instance.
    How do you feel about spiderweb bukkakes?

  3. #2153
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    25,009
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default

    https://www.reddit.com/r/JoeRogan/co...rm&sh=0eda4989

    Footage of that Chinese daredevil's final moments. Not gruesome, just kinda crazy to watch.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

  4. #2154
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    22,480
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    You can see that moment when he realizes he doesn't have the strength to do one more pull up.

  5. #2155
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    9,278
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    "One... two... two... two... disqual."
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

    The wounded child is tiny in size.
    The child should prove to be a difficult challenge for you.

  6. #2156
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    25,009
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You can see that moment when he realizes he doesn't have the strength to do one more pull up.
    Yep. A sad version of
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

  7. #2157

    Default

    My son just turned two. A pregnant woman came into the daycare and he pointed to her stomach and goes, "Baby!" I have *NO* idea how he learned that. I don't have any pregnant friends, I've never taught him that, and he watches only kid cartoons. I've been mulling it over in my brain trying to figure out how he'd know that!
    ~The person formally known as the player of Inurtia.

    ~Gelston is a vegan hipster that is lacking a standing desk, probably because he lost his jersey.

    ~Don't forget to tag me!

  8. #2158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsk Tsk View Post
    My son just turned two. A pregnant woman came into the daycare and he pointed to her stomach and goes, "Baby!" I have *NO* idea how he learned that. I don't have any pregnant friends, I've never taught him that, and he watches only kid cartoons. I've been mulling it over in my brain trying to figure out how he'd know that!
    Could be because he used to live there. For free. Like a squatter. Did you tell him itís time to get a job and start pulling his own weight yet?
    Last edited by Methais; 12-14-2017 at 10:07 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  9. #2159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Could be because he used to live there. For free. Like a squatter. Did you tell him it’s time to get a job and start pulling his own weight yet?
    You're damn right I have.
    ~The person formally known as the player of Inurtia.

    ~Gelston is a vegan hipster that is lacking a standing desk, probably because he lost his jersey.

    ~Don't forget to tag me!

  10. #2160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsk Tsk View Post
    You're damn right I have.
    Did it work or is he still being a lazy bum?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •