Page 211 of 245 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2448

Thread: Thread for things that blew your mind today.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    Yeah, I don't really know why you would be surprised when that is every bit as logical and has the same amount of evidence behind it as believing hurricanes are God's wrath for <whatever the religious person is mad about that day, usually sex>.

It also shouldn't be a surprise to anybody that you like to imagine things that you think will happen and then react to the things that you imagine.
    Why would I have to look any further than your own post? Rather than saying "Yeah, what a dumbass" your first inclination is to deflect to religious people, but let's be honest, you were specifically referring to Christians, right?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Why would I have to look any further than your own post? Rather than saying "Yeah, what a dumbass" your first inclination is to deflect to religious people, but let's be honest, you were specifically referring to Christians, right?
    Becareful, Tenlaar is so edgy you could get cut.

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Do these idiots really believe this shit or are they just trying to make a statement, though? I mean, if you don't like Trump, just say it. There's no need to use hurricanes and other disasters to say you don't like someone or something.

If I didn't know people that really believe in all the Jesus shit, it wouldn't be so confusing. As it is, I know people that believe in "god's will" and all that, which to me means they think things are going according to his great fucking plan. Well, those same people will sit around and talk about needing to pray to keep people safe from things like Irma. Guess what, motherfuckers?! Your god took that hurricane, spun it around on his middle finger like a Globetrotter with a basketball, and then hurled that thing right down your lane like a big bowling ball of destruction. If you can believe things happen because he wants them to happen, how can you think praying for help is going to matter? The dude you're praying to did it! It's your time, sucka! Accept your fate.
    Globetrotters spin basketballs on their index fingers.

Leave it to Subzero, a HWHITE NINJA, to be unfamiliar with the customs of African-Americans.

Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post

Leave it to Subzero, a HWHITE NINJA, to be unfamiliar with the customs of African-Americans.

Basketball was invented by white people. Cultural appropriation!

Canadians aren't white, they're Franclin-American
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Saying I don't know why it would surprise him that somebody said something stupid because other people say the same kind of stupid thing all the time isn't deflecting, it's drawing a comparison to another group of people who attribute hurricanes to a supernatural driving force because they are both doing the same stupid thing.

And yes, the most prevalent group of people I see saying that natural disasters are the wrath of a god-being is Christians. What about you? Who do you see saying things like that most often? If it makes you feel better, you find examples of people from other religions saying equally stupid things so I can say it's stupid coming from them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post

God spins hurricanes with his middle finger. The Globetrotters use the index so the hwhites don't shoot them.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

http://www.avclub.com/pewdiepie-did-...r-d-1803104399
    About six months after getting in trouble for anti-Semitic “jokes” and pro-Hitler comments that were apparently totally cool if taken “in context” with the rest of his horrible sense of humor, excessively wealthy and excessively popular YouTuber PewDiePie is once again in trouble for saying something racist. As reported by Game Informer, PewDiePie—whose real name is Felix Kjellberg—was playing a game of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds recently on his YouTube channel when he dropped the n-word.
    Mind blowing that he didn't learn his lesson before.
    Last edited by Tenlaar; 09-10-2017 at 10:28 PM.

http://www.avclub.com/pewdiepie-did-...r-d-1803104399

Mind blowing that he didn't learn his lesson before.
    Because he's doing this shit on purpose to draw attention to how absurd some people are. Anyone who bought into the whole PewDiePie is a racist Nazi is being led by the nose by the media. I personally think PewDiePie is annoying as shit but it seems pretty obvious the traditional media did a hit piece on him then used said hit piece to go after "alternative news" personalities on YouTube because the traditional media brand is dying and they are trying to stave off their inevitable downfall.

And of course the outrage worked with YouTube using these bullshit stories to cut ad revenue from a lot of these YouTube personalities. Oh, but almost all of the left leaning personalities are safe of course.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-10-2017 at 10:53 PM.