Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 75 of 75

Thread: Days of our LNet(quotes)

  1. #71
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    3,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    25,319
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    [LNet]-GSIV:Larkan: "will you suck my dick for some fentanyl"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Qoobaba: "How much?"
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  3. #73

    Default

    [LNet]-GSIV:Zho: "GS has a weird conservative and close minded population"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Vishra: "Yes it does. The kind of people who're stuck in their 80s MUD because they hate change"

    Last edited by Methais; 07-11-2018 at 07:56 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  4. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    [LNet]-GSIV:Zho: "GS has a weird conservative and close minded population"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Vishra: "Yes it does. The kind of people who're stuck in their 80s MUD because they hate change"
    time4fun has to be the most masterful troll to ever exist. Either that or the most clueless person in the history of mankind.

    Yes. Mankind.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-11-2018 at 07:56 PM.

  5. #75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    time4fun has to be the most masterful troll to ever exist.
    That's really the only hope I have left, even though I already know that's not the case.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •