Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Days of our LNet(quotes)

[LNet]-GSIV:Cinnabelle: "the spinning thing is totally unfair"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Brutish: "oh, so you won't choose to be black huh?"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Cinnabelle: "you spend an hour waiting and still don't get picked ...how is that fair"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Smugg: "that's racist"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Gurem: "this games racism"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Slimy: "uh, it's random not a line...how does waiting factor into that method?"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Gurem: "plus mechanically speaking theres much better"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Cinnabelle: "well nobody was in the room when I was waiting...was only of 2 not picked...then a bunch show up and get picked. How is that fair?"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Slimy: "sometimes there are "first come first serve" methods so waiting is very relevant for that selection method. they vary the methods"
    [server]: "Your default channel is now LNet."
    [LNet]-GSIV:Slimy: "it's fair because spinners are not a 'waiting' method"
    [LNet]-You: "random spinner is random more at eleven"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Cinnabelle: "well I say it isn't fair. I don't care what you think"
    [LNet]-You: "is not winning the lottery also unfair?"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Seeazan: "thus religion was born"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Slimy: "you don't care what people think that you want to complain at. brilliant "
    [LNet]-GSIV:Cinnabelle: "I didn't buy a lottery ticket. I pay my premium so I can get premium services which I am not getting"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Rogach: "who ever told you the game was fair"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Cruxophim: "It's just bad luck, it happens sometimes."
    [LNet]-GSIV:Arasleaf: "the game is fair"
    [LNet]-You: "Could you explain how that entitles you to getting picked for something where winners are chosen randomly?"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Slimy: "I get that it's frustrating but I wouldn't call it unfair by applying one type of release (waiting) to another kind of release (random)"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Layndon: "it's racist to even ask that Methais"
    [LNet]-You: "Some merchants pick randomly, others do room order. You don't have to participate in the random ones if you think they're unfair."
    [LNet]-GSIV:Cinnabelle: "I should have got picked. THat's all I'm saying"
    [LNet]-You: "Why should you have gotten (randomly) picked?"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Gurem: "fuckin racism"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Mytmo: "anyone know if theres a script for rank 24 on voln"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Seeazan: "not to mention everyone else in the room paid the same amount as you"
    [LNet]-You: "what entitles you to get picked for something that's drawn randomly?"
    [LNet]-You: "the only thing you're entitled to in that scenario is disappointment"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Cinnabelle: "because I was waiting for the spin and all the others just showed up at the last second"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Crystalwulf: "cinna is a newer player im guessing. not around long enough to remember when a person. NOT an account but a single player could get spun more than once"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Puptilian: "Lets be fair, while they do a premium only festival its not even part of the subscription. Its something extra they do to give thanks to the premium payers so really....you are not owed anything...."
    [Private]-GSIV:XXXXX: " he/she is a minority obviously"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Rogach: "because it a first come random draw"
    [LNet]-You: "And? We've all dealt with the exact same thing for decades"
    [LNet]-GSIVextius: "why would you think random = fair?"
    [LNet]-You: "Do you think it's unfair when you attack a monster and miss because your random d100 roll was too low?"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Cinnabelle: "well I'm premium and I got nothing. So what kind of thanks is that. Oh thanks for sitting there wasting your time for a frigging hour"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Thelgor: "...yes."
    [LNet]-GSIV:Erienne: "Life's not fair."
    [LNet]-GSIV:Layndon: "let's be real Pup... a premium only festival is them trying to get more premium accounts...."
    [LNet]-GSIVextius: "You're premium so you got the CHANCE at getting picked"
    [LNet]-You: "Premium doesn't entitle you to shit that's drawn randomly how are you not processing this?"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Crystalwulf: "aye Meth and at lest now they have the rules that make it more likely to get picked"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Seeazan: "sounds like you should be more concerned with your own time management"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Thelgor: "Want to get pissed? Pay for a paid event, and miss getting picked at nearly everything. That's REAL fun!"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Cinnabelle: "all of you suck"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Konstyc: "tdem pmw"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Rogach: "i wait for hours and over a 3 year before i won a raffle"
    [LNet]-You: "If it's a premium event then the odds are more in your favor because of less people having access to the event but you're not guaranteed anything and it was never presented as such so all you're doing is being a whiny bitch"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Thelgor: "You're a crybaby. Deal with it."
    [LNet]-GSIV:Aurach: "no, sounds like all of them have answered your question and are adults"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Cinnabelle: "you suck too"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Puptilian: "It is Layndon as are other premium only events. I dont care I am standard, I get those that pay more get extras I dont get. I just find it sad that people that bitch about the perks. Dont like it...go standard"
    [LNet]-You: "How old are you irl?"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Cinnabelle: "and it wasn't a question it was a statement"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Crystalwulf: "remember when people would literally get virtually EVERY single alter or raffle and others didnt get anything?"
    [LNet]-GSIVextius: "Meh. We may suck, you you're just crazy"
    [LNet]-You: "your statement was "waah waah I'm entitled""
    [LNet]-GSIV:Cinnabelle: "no my statement was I paid for something and I am not getting it"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Spartagis: "hahha"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Erienne: "Any statement you make on Lnet subjects you to statements from everyone else on it."
    [LNet]-You: "Better cancel your subscription then"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Elementz: "I don't see Festivals on the list of shit you get with a premium account"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Crystalwulf: "and i dont suck thank you very much. i may lick lap slurp and nibble. but i do NOT suck"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Elegance: "shts gtn srs"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Cinnabelle: "fuck you all"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Thelgor: "You did *not* pay for that. That's where your logic is faulty."
    [LNet]-GSIV:Spartagis: "thats not nice"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lasentra: "your sub granted you access to a festival, not one specific service"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Aurach: "Rude and entitled, 'heres your sign'"
    [LNet]-You: "I suspect Bernie supporter"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Queshu: "anyone have the room number for the bubble raffle"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Thelgor: "Fucking Bernie voter. Guaranteed."
    [LNet]-GSIV:Elegance: "I got pissed cause I went to 6 spins and didnt get picked. So you know what I did? I stopped going LOL"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Layndon: "Cinna.... there is no "safe space" on lnet you snowflake"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Elegance: "She logged lol"
    [LNet]-You: "Cinna left"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Elegance: "Ya'll are vicious."
    [LNet]-GSIV:Mytmo: "sounds like a quitter elegance"
    [LNet]-You: "probably to go shoot up a public place"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Shallimar: "doh"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Treaven: "bernie would have fixed this damn country!"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Queshu: "hey man spinning is spinning. sometimes you get picked 3 in a row and sometimes ya don't. It's like people never been to a GS festival before"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "blargh"
    [LNet]-You: "MY BULLETS AREN'T RANDOM THEY HIT EVERYBODY!!!!"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Rogach: "just last week i waited 2 hours for 5 spin 50 people and didnt get spun but hay i had a chance the only ones i bit at is Xerra because damn she unlocks shit"
    [LNet]-You: ""Text based roleplaying game inspires mass shooting, stay tuned for details.""
    [LNet]-GSIV:Ordim: "lol"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Aurach: "The Jokes are not funny in Russia, unless everyone gets it"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Crystalwulf: "i try to be nice but fuck i get tired of whiny lil bullshit. gods she would have rage q uitted the game in a week back in the 90s and early 2ks"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "in russia the jokes tell you"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Puptilian: "Vicious yes but damn its an extra. I went 20 or so mechants one year and got picked zero times. I whined yes but i dont blame the system, only my luck. Have a legit argument and most here will back you. Act entitled and well this happens"
    [LNet]-You: "I bet he/she logged in their alt and is reading lnet"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Thelgor: "In Russia, free services for NO ONE. EQUAL AND FAIR."
    [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "wait! I am entitled though"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Crystalwulf: "probly meth lol and NO Elem we want nothign to do with your bowels"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Elementz: "Thanks Seeazan"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Crystalwulf: "hehe"
    [LNet]-You: "But I mean fuck...I don't think anyone in this game hasn't wasted tons of time standing around to not get picked by a spinner. What a sandy twat"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "who blew up this time?"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Treaven: "I want a cloak from the festival!"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Smugg: "I WANT A BROADSWORD!!!!1!!"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Smugg: "that's neither broad, nor a sword..."
    [LNet]-GSIV:Ordim: "I WANT!... wait shit, i got exactly what I wanted but wasnt expecting this festival"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Aurach: "well, seems lately it is not I want a broadsword anymore. It's I wam a black ora Broadsword wtf it is only 6x?"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Ordim: "im uh, im alright guys, carry on"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Thelgor: "I ought to sell that chick a drama cloak."
    [LNet]-GSIV:Aurach: "and a pacifier"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Ylandra: "she won't put a tattoo of me on your butt cheek, Burgo. I tried."
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Sp basically just Cinnabelle QQing about not getting spun.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

No it's about Bernie fixing the country l2read.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

[LNet]-GSIV:Sephar: "(Zefresh rips Saniac's pants to shreds and gives him a hot rod from behind.)"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Uthaen: "RP nominate"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Sephar: "(Zefresh gently pumps back and forth, speeding up every so slightly.)"
    [LNet]-GSIVirvy: "Didn't he get into trouble for that the other day?"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Sephar: "Saniac kicks you!"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Sephar: "(Zefresh pulls out and blasts a big one all over Saniac's back.)"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Sephar: "SEND[Mariath] Totally not a private, latchable room for that kind of activity. Let's find one or cease that behavior."
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

[LNet]-GSIV:Drafix: "you needed JSE for scripting"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Drafix: "pretty much Jamus' scripting engine."
    [LNet]-GSIV:Drafix: "psinet mail was actually pretty good."
    [LNet]-GSIV:Drafix: "I love Hello Kitty!"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Drafix: "oh snap"

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    [LNet]-GSIV:Sephar: "(Zefresh rips Saniac's pants to shreds and gives him a hot rod from behind.)"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Uthaen: "RP nominate"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Sephar: "(Zefresh gently pumps back and forth, speeding up every so slightly.)"
    [LNet]-GSIVirvy: "Didn't he get into trouble for that the other day?"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Sephar: "Saniac kicks you!"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Sephar: "(Zefresh pulls out and blasts a big one all over Saniac's back.)"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Sephar: "SEND[Mariath] Totally not a private, latchable room for that kind of activity. Let's find one or cease that behavior."
    ROFL, I can just picture the GMs kind of slack-jawed a second before sending that.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

[Merchant]-GSIV:Apoc: "trisu just pointed his glock sideways at me"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Arnylon: "Oh wow Kenstrom rocks. DIdn't even realize he gave me an rpa last night. Sweet. 75k to cap."
    [Merchant]-GSIVrafix: "that's not nice."
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Skaster: "We're trying to bid on something stfu"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Leslieanna: " says the person with the name Apoc"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Trisu: "I could if I wanted to...so just...be quiet..."
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Ryjex: "pausing the auction until the channel simmers down"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Trisu: "before I pop ya"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Trisu: "lol"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Skaster: "Take to lnet you fucking attention whores"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Leslieanna: " NOW TAKE IT PRIVATE or at least off merchant"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Burgoczorn: "Where is Thondalar!??"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Trisu: "flat tire insults...shame"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Trisu: "I'm not gonna participate in loser chat I'm just going to untune you guys that are good have a nice day"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Trisu: "peace"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Skaster: "Great, get out"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Trisu: "fuck you"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Trisu: "I'm staying now"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Trisu: "loser"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Trisu: "we can sit here all day and do this, you wanna?"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Ryjex: "you hurt Trisu's feelings"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Ryjex: "great"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Leslieanna: "you mad bro?"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Skaster: "I'm gonna drag your corpse to Zul Logoth instead of keeping you next time if you don't shut up and go away"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Trisu: "lol"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Trisu: "you're a cunt"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Gwenif: "no rage quitting guys"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Trisu: "vile fool"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Trisu: "loser"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Trisu: "cunt"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Trisu: "fagoot"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Trisu: "tool"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Thorizain: "You on the rag or what? jesus christ go for a jog or something"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Arnylon: "someone's gonna hello kitty real soon."
    [LNet]-GSIV:Ryjex: "he's sad"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Trisu: "he is bleeding from his mangina"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Ryjex: "sad!"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Leslieanna: "you should log off and attend your shitty home life."
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Trisu: "you should shove your head up your ass more"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Ryjex: "hes playing from free wifi at mcdonalds he has no home life"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Trisu: "fuckin stalker ugly bitch"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Skaster: "Welcome to account-wide blacklists and lnet ignore, Trisu"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Thorizain: "whats with the harsh words?"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Trisu: "good loser"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Trisu: "do your little games"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Thorizain: "you both sound like losers"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Trisu: "fuck you permanently"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Jemiquist: "heh"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Thorizain: "and fat"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Skaster: "Now can we buy that plate or not"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Trisu: "Reported"
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Trisu: "loser."
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Arnylon: "The troll is weak in this one. Cool, my first ignore."
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Burgoczorn: "I kinda like him"
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

[Prime]-GSIV:Clairette: "Yes. Famous locksmith Clairette is on-duty in the town commons. Bring me boxes."

Clairette has 2474409 fame.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    [Prime]-GSIV:Clairette: "Yes. Famous locksmith Clairette is on-duty in the town commons. Bring me boxes."

Clairette has 2474409 fame.
    NOT EVERYONE CAN HAVE A BILLION FAME LIKE YOU JEEZ
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    NOT EVERYONE CAN HAVE A BILLION FAME LIKE YOU JEEZ