Looking for cash only on these items.

A couple of my favorite items here. Just wanting to hear some offers to see if it might intrigue me into selling them.

some ancient leather-wrapped armor deeply wrought with the scars of battle
7x max lightened full plate

You carefully examine the leather-wrapped armor and determine that the weight is about 37 pounds.

R>inspect my arm
You carefully inspect your leather-wrapped armor.

Your careful inspection of some ancient leather-wrapped armor deeply wrought with the scars of battle allows you to conclude that it is plate armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.

You determine that you could wear the armor around your chest. The armor appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of vultite.
>l my arm
You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph.
>analyze my arm
You analyze your leather-wrapped armor and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.

You can tell that the armor is as light as it can get.

$75

a rugged white sleeveless shirt trimmed with veil iron studded leather strips

>inspect my shirt
You carefully inspect your sleeveless shirt.

You estimate that a rugged white sleeveless shirt trimmed with veil iron studded leather strips can store a large amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the shirt anywhere on your body. The shirt appears to serve some purpose.
>weigh my shirt
You carefully examine the sleeveless shirt and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
R>analyze my shirt
You analyze your sleeveless shirt and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.

You can tell that the shirt is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

$50